Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Empty Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:18 am

OOC:Sorrow get your butt over here katasu asked for this

IC:One day, Ryuuga woke up in his room in the Espada Quarters and decided to take a walk around the place since he was rather new there. Upon leaving his room he noticed Gavan, the head Espada was in his room, changing plans Ryuuga walked over to Gavan's room and knocked on the door. Before waiting for a reply Ryuuga entered the room and said "Gavan, lets have a little fight to see who is the best in the Espada."

OOC2:btw sorrow all posts have to be over 50 words now
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Empty Re: Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo

Post by Guns-A-Roses Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:58 pm

OOC: I will Have to do a few things first tho you have skill right now so let me get mine first then we will fight also i want to see what rose is up to
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo Empty Re: Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:25 pm

OOC:What rose?
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:19 pm

OOC:red rose
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:04 pm

OOC: OK here we go

IC: Gavan gets up from his bed his hair is a mess "hu what do you want now?" he pulls the sheet from his bed to cover up the fact that he is nude on the other side of gavan there is a girl looking the other way asleep "Its my day off so leave me alone"
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Ryuuga put his palm on his face and muttered to himself " why did aizen ever chose this buffoon to be the primera espada?" before looking up and saying " whatever just get into your clothes and fight me, aizen ordered this not me got it?" Ryuuga then waited to see what Gavan would do
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:15 pm

OOC:just note Katasu said there is no aizen anymore here so just letting you know for latter on but ok

IC:"fine but get out and let me get dressed unless you want to see me nude" Gavan waited to see what Ryuuga was going to do at the same time Gawain flew down and came into the room thru an open window and landed on Gavans arm and looked at Ryuuga
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:19 pm

OOC:Aizen is the only one i can think of that will make Gavan react
IC:Ryuuga went outside of the primera espada's room and waited for him to change while thinking why the heck he keeps a bird for a pet out of all things in the universe. Ryuuga waited for a little while, say 20 seconds before entering the room again to check if Gavan was ready yet.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:23 pm

the room was empty no one was in there there only was a note no his bed saying to meet Gavan at the Oasis in the desert the wind blows from the open window casuing the white sheets to blow on top of Ryuuga at the Oasis Gavan is sleeping under a tree with Gawain above in the tree top
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Noticing the room was empty Ryuuga checked Gavan's bed only to have a note fly onto him as the wind blew the windows open, Ryuuga read the note and found out he had to go to the oasis in hueco mundo, Ryuuga quickly flew to the oasis in hueco mundo and woke gavan up.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm

"dam I was hopping that you would take longer to find me how did you know I was here by the way? lokking at Ryuuga wondering if he was spying on him Gawain flys down and lands on the ground and eats a small hollow inbetween Ryuuga and Gavan then he slowly starts to hop away
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 pm

Ryuuga took out the note that flew onto him from his pocket and threw it to Gavan while saying " So where did this note come from then?" Ryuuga then proceeded to say " Did the bird drop the note through your room window?" after thinking for a while longer Ryuuga continued saying " Well either way it doesn't matter anymore both of us are here now"
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Gavan looks at Gawain as he is slowly hopping away Gavan gets up and grabs Gawain"how amny times did I tell you not to write notes of where I am at" looking back at Ryuuga "sorry but could we fight away from here I like this spot and I dont want it to be destroyed
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Ryuuga remained expressionless and said " We can fight anywhere you want" Looking around Ryuuga pointed to a mountain area in Hueco Mundo and said " how about in that mountain area? it seems like a good enough place to have a fight" Ryuuga then waited for Gavan to reply to his question.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:45 pm

As soon as Ryuuga looked away gavan whent back to sleeping. Tho Gavan hid himself behind some trees hopping that Ryuuga would not see him.at the same time Gawain droped a rock ontop of Gavans head causing him you wake up and start to yell at Gawain "Dam it bird Im trying to sleep here"
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 pm

As Ryuuga turned back to face Gavan he noticed that Gavan had disappeared and had hid himself somewhere after searching the area to no avail for several minutes Ryuuga heard Gavan yell "Dam it bird Im trying to sleep here" Ryuuga quickly flew to the place where he heard Gavan's voice and found him sleeping in the middle of a few trees and his bird dropping a rock on top of Gavan's head Ryuuga then said "wake up and fight me already"
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:56 pm

"fine you keep trying to fight me on my day off when I want to relax is it too much to ask for a nice quite day off for once?" Gavan gets up and starts to head for the open desert Gawain following him above "well comon I dont want this place to get trashed"
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 am

"Sorry about your break then Gavan, But don't blame me now blame aizen, hes the one that asked me to do this" Ryuuga said as he flew behind Gavan. As Ryuuga was flying he decided that they had flown far enough as they were already in the dessert area of Hueco Mundo. "Gavan, this is far enough"
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Gavan turns around and looks at Ryuuga "fine but lets make this interesting first resurrection only or else It wouldn't be fair" as soon as he finished talking Gavan rushed in at Ryuuga and drew his sword attacking Ryuuga at close range ending up behind Ryuuga he turns his sword around in his hand and stabs Ryuuga in the back
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Knowing that Gavan, the primera espada was known well for his speed Ryuuga did not bother to catch Gavan and instead used his Icy Destruction technique while using himself as the target, freezing everything near him including the air. As the ice stopped Gavan's stab Ryuuga quickly multiplied the ice to try and trap Gavan.

Reiatsu Used:2
Reiatsu Remaining:29
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 pm

ooc: please put the cost

IC: Jumping back to avoid the ice "hehehe your smart most people would be dead by now but don't forget im a lot faster then you Ryuuga also keep your eye on the birdy" as soon as Gavan Finished saying that Gawain dove down from the sky digging his claws in Ryuuga's eye sockets
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Using sonido Ryuuga avoided the bird clawing his eyes out, Ryuuga then took out his blade and flew towards Gavan while watching the bird, Ryuuga attempted to slash Gavan and shot a cero at the bird at the same time. Before the cero or the slash reached Ryuuga activated his first Ressureccion transforming his sword into a javelin and quickly used his Javelin Charge to charge at Gavan with his speed increased greatly.
Current Stats:Health:11
Reiatsu:77.5
Hakuda:6.5
Kido:2
Hoho:10.8
Stats Multiplied due to Javelin Charge
Hakuda:16.25
Hoho:27

Reiatsu used: 5 (3 for Javelin Charge and 2 for cero)
Reiatsu Remaining:70.5(the earlier 2 reiatsu lost)
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm

OOc: awww you didn't get the DBZ reference

IC: "well well your faster then I thought you were" Gavan actives his resurrection then slides under Ryuuga turning the elongated feather from his wrist he stabs Ryuuga at the same Time Gawain dose a dead drop to avoid the cero then flys back up waiting to strike at Ryuuga once more

stats

Health:19.5
Reiatsu:23

Hakuda:4.5
Kidou:5
Hoho:36
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Ryuuga quickly manipulated the ice released from his Javelin Charge and used it to block Gavan's attack and quickly changed the direction of his still active Javelin Charge towards the bird as he noticed it dodge the Cero he had shot at it. Ryuuga also released his icy destruction with Gavan as the target attempting to freeze him again
Reiatsu used:2
Reiatsu Remaining:68.5
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm

OOC:SORROW GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE YOU ALREADY GOT YOUR SKILLS
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next