Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Gavan's Traning  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Gavan's Traning  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Gavan's Traning  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Gavan's Traning  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Gavan's Traning  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Gavan's Traning  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Gavan's Traning  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Gavan's Traning  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Gavan's Traning  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gavan's Traning

2 posters

Go down

Gavan's Traning  Empty Gavan's Traning

Post by Guns-A-Roses Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 pm

As a new day dawns in Hueco Mundo the moon is seen above in a crescent shape Gavan looks up at the moon and wonders why he is in this world wonders why him of all people and also wonders what happened to the girl he loved .As he ponders about this Gawain fly's down from above and pecks him on his head”ow what the hell” Gavan says as he fells the pain from Gawain's sharp beak. Gawain rips off Gavan's necklace and starts to fly off with it “hey give me back my necklace” Gavan screams as the bird fly's away Gavan gets up and starts to run after the bird as soon as it looks like he catching up Gawain turns around and starts to fling feathers at Gavan , he easily doges them but they turn around and start to chase him like homing missiles”god dammit Gawain” Gavan fires balas to destroy the feathers by this time Gawain is over three hundred miles away Gavan takes in a deep breath as he starts to run after Gawain as he gets with in arms reach of Gawain , the bird breaks the sound barrier causing a sonic boom and condensing[/size] the water i[size=9]n the air, creating a vapor cloud behind Gawain blinding Gavan for a few moments allowing Gawain to pull farther ahead of Gavan “dam you bird I get catch you I am going to kill you” Gavan pushing him self and his body beyond what he has even done before starts moving faster getting up to five hundred miles per hour before a cero hit him in mid air and he crashed down into the white sand as he gets up from the crater he made from the crash he sees that a large number of hollows gathered around him all hoping to kill him and eat his soul for power “so you all think you can kill me because you hit me with a cero , not even if you hit me with a thousand cero's would you even be close to killing me”. Gavan fires a cero killing all of the hollows instantly “hehehehe looks like you all were just a big waist of my time” Gavan jumps back up in the air and starts to run to try to catch up to Gawain passing by the Heuco Oasis he sees something glimmering down by the water then he sees Gawain Gavan fly's down and grabs the bird with both hands “now I have you so you still think it was a good Idea to piss me off today? Well what do you have to say for your self hu ?” Gawain pecks at Gavan's hand forcing him to let the bird go then he fly's over to a tree and sleeps in the shade. Gavan looks confused for a bit the he says “O I get it now I guess you know me better then I thought you knew I wanted to sleep under a tree today o well you could of told me you silly bird” Gavan walks over to the tree and sits down under its shade admiring the cool water as a leaf blown by the wind gently lands on the calm water barely causing the water to ripple. As the wind blows Gavan falls asleep Gawain fly's off looking for food for him self. Finally ending back up at Las Noches hours pass then Gavan wakes up to see that Gawain is not there “odd he's usually next to me all the time o well this gives me time to practice” Gavan leaves the oasis and ends back up in the desert, not wasting time he starts to focusing reiatsu in to his hand then firing it off into the distance he continues the for some time counting each time he fires a ball of pure reiatsu into the night sky soon a large group of weak hollows appear around him only caring about the large masses of free reiatsu that are floating around after counting to five hundred he notices the hollows “well well looks like I found a few sparing partners” Gavan launches him self forward at the hollows attacking them one at a time without his sword killing almost all of the without any trouble at all one hollow still standing after being stab in the heart “well looks like your stronger then the others aren't you?” Gavan quickly draws his blade then sonidos behind the hollow cutting it in half “well that was fun but I have to get home now” Gavan cleans his blade of the blood from the hollow then he puts his sword back into its sheath and starts to walk back to Las Noches

words 803

all extra points go on Hoho then 5 rolls on Reiatsu and 2 rolls on Hoho
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Gavan's Traning  Empty Re: Gavan's Traning

Post by Ken Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Reiatsu:4,5,5,3,2

Hoho:5,4,8
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:28 pm

ty
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:29 pm

As a new day dawns in Hueco Mundo Gavan looks around hoping to find someone who will provide him with a fight that will last longer then a few seconds “sigh Gawain why is there no one who is as strong as me yes I know that Ryuuga is strong but he lacks speed and intelligence to make for a truly great fighter and Devorah eats too much so shes never in the mood to fight some days I wonder why I train to fight if no one is worth my time sigh” Gavan Looks at Gawain who is sleeping “great I would attack you but you have the right idea for what to do toady. Gavan picks up Gawain and starts walking toward his room as he opens the door he senses a very strong power near by “well this looks like it will be fun to check out” Gavan places down Gawain and runs toward the source of the power as he runs he passes by the oasis and the mountains finally arriving in front of the hollow “so you must be a vasto lord nice to see another one exists after I became a arrancar I thought I hunted you all down and ate you all but I guess you are a new one o well time to fight”. Gavan grab's his sword and swings it at the hollow the hollow doges the attack then counters with a cero Gavan fires his own cero to stop the cero then sonidos behind the hollow and swings his blade. The hollow block Gavan's blade then attack by sending a strong kick to Gavan's mid section taking the hit Gavan gets a feel for how strong this hollow is “well your stronger then I thought you would be but no matter you die today and I will get stronger” Gavan starts to sonido around the hollow attacking it each time he sonidos. After the barrage of attack's Gavan backs off seeing what is left of the hollow he sees a bloody hollow with cuts all around its body and its missing an arm “is that all you have ?” as Gavan says that the hollow regenerates and heals completely Gavan look's at the hollow “well looks like your stronger then you look lets see how much you can take” Gavan and the hollow battle for hours on end the day turns to night the night turns to day and after Gavan realizes it they have been fighting for three days “well looks like you can take a lot of damage but now its time to end this” Gavan releases his resurrection “this is the power of an arrancar” turning his feathers at the hollow he cuts it up into millions of pieces “well that was fun but it had to end” as the reiatsu of the hollow flows away into the night sky Gavan absorbs it into his body as the last of the reiatsu enters into Gavan he starts to walk home but decides to stop at the oasis “you know what I think I will go for a swim” Gavan taking off all of his clothes except for a pair of shorts then he dives in to the water sinking to the bottom of the lake “Gavan holds his breath as he creates an air bubble around his head so he can breathe under water as he swims a large octopus like hollow attacks Gavan grabbing his leg Gavan Looks down at the hollow then using the air in the water he crushes the hollow killing it but all the blood from the hollow pours out into the water Gavan Using his power separates the blood from the water and removes the body of the hollow from the water and flings all of it away into the desert then he continues his swim as he floats on the water he looks at the night sky wondering what will come next as he thinks he falls asleep in the water drifting away peacefully until Gawain fly's by and see Gavan in the water he fly's down and lands on Gavan's chest waking him up Gavan gets up gets dressed and walks home

words 715

7 points to Hakuda 3 rolls to reatasu 1 roll to Haluda and 3 rolls to Hoho
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 am

Reiatsu:2,3,4

Hakuda:7,1

Hoho:1,1,2
Ken
Ken