Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Favorite Manga? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Favorite Manga? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Favorite Manga? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Favorite Manga? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Favorite Manga? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Favorite Manga? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Favorite Manga? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Favorite Manga? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Favorite Manga? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Favorite Manga?

5 posters

Go down

Favorite Manga? Empty Favorite Manga?

Post by Ken Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Just wondering what is everyone's favorite manga. Please state the name of the manga, and then a brief description(unless its something like DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, etc.) lol
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Favorite Manga? Empty Re: Favorite Manga?

Post by Mirajane Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Mine is Fairy Tail closely followed by Bleach.

Fairy Tail - Celestial wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a guild for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu's not your typical hero - but he just might be Lucy's best hope.
Fairy Tail won the 2009 Kodansha Manga Award for shounen manga. It has also won The Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation's Industry Awards for best comedy manga. (I dislike the Anime)

Bleach - You all know this one...

Btw what is yours?
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn

Tsunayoshi Sawada, or No-Good Tsuna, fails at almost everything- ball sports, tests, quizzes, even crushes. But when he gets a home tutor, this is where Tsuna's life begins to take a different course. His home tutor is Reborn, an infant hitman from the Mafia from Italy who uses spartan ways of teaching Tsuna various things.

Later told by Reborn that Tsuna is the 10th Generation heir of the strongest Mafia family in Italy, the Vongola Family, he must now find the rightful Guardians, defeat the enemies while coping up with school, seeing his crush and surviving Reborn's deadly teaching methods and bullets.

and NOBLESSE
A vampire wakes up from a 820 year slumber in contemporary South Korea. As the being adapts to his surroundings, he accidentally enrolls at a school...
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Bleach followed closely by Naruto
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Inuyasha(do I need to explain?)

then Bakuman. Bakuman is about two high school students who has a dream to become Mangaka, and have their manga published in Shounin Jump, and get an anime adaption.

Death Note is also awesome, but I didn't read the manga, I watched the anime so thats why its here.
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SMILES_208 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:33 am

hmmm.... I have a lot of favorites..... Probably too many to name... so I'll go with basics?

Bleach: Of course, no explanation needed.

Heart no Kuni no Alice: Basically a darker version of Alice in wonderland manga-style!

Ouran High School Host Club: Haruhi Fujioka is a scholership student who accidentally shatters a very expensive vase belonging to the Host club or Ouran High School. Mistaking her for a boy, the Host club makes Haruhi work in the Host Club as a Host. 'Connections' are made and the secret of Haruhi's true gender is harder and harder to keep secret. What will happen? Funniest manga EVER, to me.

Those are my top three at the moment, I think...
SMILES_208
SMILES_208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum