Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Mission Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Mission Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Mission Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Mission Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Mission Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Mission Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Mission Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mission

2 posters

Go down

Mission Empty Mission

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 am

Katasu had receive a highly dangerous mission to go to Hueco Mundo and recon the Espada army that was growing there. Using the Senkaimon to get there Katasu landed in a huge desert. There was sand as far as the eye could see, the sun was beaming down onto him and the wind was picking up. The sand flew with the wind. Not knowing which way to go, Katasu decided to be like the sand and go with the wind. Looks like the wind was smart, because an hour or so later Katasu saw a pond of crystal clear water. "Yes! Some water finally." Katasu said as he took a sip of the fresh, cool water. Katasu wiped his mouth, shook his hands dry, and sensed a huge reiatsu coming in his direction!

Last edited by Katasu on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Mission Empty Re: Mission

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:19 am

Ryuuga had sensed a big reiatsu land in the middle of Hueco Mundo and traced it to the Hueco Mundo Oasis before un- masking his reiatsu and quickly flew towards the source of the reiatsu. Ryuuga arrived at the Hueco Mundo Oasis and saw a Shinigami who stood at 5 feet and 5 inches wearing regular Shinigami clothes with dark brown hair and hazed colored eyes. Ryuuga then continued by saying " So who are you shinigami?"
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:24 am

Katasu looked onwards at the Arrancar and said,"Its not polite to ask for someone else name before stating your first." with a smile. He continued with,"I'm Katasu, third seat of division thirteen! I take it your one of the Espada?" Katasu looked at the man waiting on his reply. still smiling.

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:32 am

Ryuuga Smirked and said " Well its not polite to sneak into someone else's home either you know? Anyway why on earth did Soul Society send a third seat to try take out the espada? Has Central 46 gone mad already? Anyway my name is Ryuuga, 2nd in rank of the Espada."
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:36 am

"Don't know why they sent me, don't care." Katasu said as he laughed a little. "All I know is that I'm not here to kill. I'm here on recon." Katasu completed as he moved a little. "I guess I'm gonna have to fight though?" Katasu said in a manner that was more of a question then a statement. Katasu drew his blade and said one last thing,"I know that I'm a third seat, and your what? Second Espada, thats a huge difference in rank. But do you read manga? Cause if this was a manga then rank doesn't mean shit."

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:46 am

Ryuuga smirked once again and said " heck no i don't read manga." after thinking for a few seconds Ryuuga continued and said " so your just here on a recon mission? If thats the case then its sad to say that the only information your going to be gathering is about me then!" Ryuuga then quickly rushed towards the Shinigami with his sword in his hand.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:54 am

Blocking the blade with his, Katasu countered by thrusting his arm forwards into the arrancars body. Jumping backwards Katasu readied himself and lunged forwards. Flipping his blade around in his hand, Katasu made a slashing motion upwards attempting to cut the arrancar in half. After which Katasu came over the arrancars head with a heel kick.

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:58 am

As the shinigami tried to cut Ryuuga in half Ryuuga quickly used his sword to parry the upward slash that was coming to Ryuuga. Ryuuga then quickly activated his Icy Destruction technique with Katasu as the target, trying to freeze Katasu's arms first then his legs and finally the rest of his body.

Reiatsu Consumed:2
Reiatsu Remaining:29

Last edited by ice2215 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:04 am

Katasu had his attacked blocked, and was quite upset about it. "What a bitch!" Katasu screamed as he had his leg partially froze. Dashing away Katasu regained his composure. Katasu broke his leg free of the ice and pulled out a notebook. "Espada 2, Ryuuga. Ability to control ice." Katasu spoke allowed as he wrote it in the book. Placing the book back in his pocket Katasu looked back onwards at his opponent. "Your pretty good." Katasu acknowledged. "But... are you good enough?" As Katasu said this he rushed at Ryuuga, fiercely throwing leg kicks at the Espada. Attempting to sweep the arrancars feet, Katasu then followed up with a sword slash attempt to the arrancars body.

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:13 am

As the shinigami tried to slash Ryuuga in the chest, Ryuuga quickly slid down and spun himself very quickly, causing the sands of Hueco Mundo to fly up into the air and into the Shinigami's eyes in an attempt to blind him temporarily, Ryuuga then flew up into the air and shot a light-blue colored cero, attempting to follow it up by activating his icy cero later on if the Cero hit the Shinigami.

Reiatsu Consumed:3
Reiatsu Remaining:26
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:23 am

Wiping his eyes clean of sand Katasu saw a cero come directly at him. Katasu braced himself, folding arms and gaining a better stance. He placed his zanpakuto's point forwards, weakening the cero's power. Taking the cero's damage, Katasu sustained a few bruises and cuts. His clothes were now tattered, but Katasu was still smiling. "Nice." he said. "Seems you know how to use some pretty powerful ceros. Well try this! Hado #4:Byakurai!" Katasu finished as he shot a bolt of blue lightning from his finger tips at Ryuuga's chest to the right side.

RU:1
RL:4

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:27 am

Ryuuga quickly activated his icy cero and used the scattered out remains of his cero's reiatsu and attempted to use it to freeze Katasu's legs and arms leaving the rest of his body free as the scattered out reiatsu was not sufficient to freeze the shinigami completely as the Byakurai passed through him, seemingly piercing him, Ryuuga with his face up.

Reiatsu Consumed:2
Reiatsu Remaining:24
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:33 am

"Come on now... Ryuuga don't disappoint me. You really think this thin ass ice will bind me? And if you die from a low level hado like that, then the Espada are truly pathetic." Katasu said braking free from the ice. Katasu then walked over to the arrancar and placed his blade outwards. The tip of the blade facing Ryuuga Katasu begins,"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado #31 Shakkaho!" the kidou is fired from the tip of the zanpakuto.

OOC: I forgot to do this in an early post so I'll do it here. This is from the Cero that hit me

Health Remaining:9

RU:2
RL:2

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:46 am

Ryuuga saw the kido coming and quickly sank deep into the sands of Hueco Mundo as the kido blew up the surface of the spot he was lying down on, Ryuuga's hands emerged from the sand at the feet of the shinigami and shot two ceros at the legs of the shinigami, attempting to blow them both up into pieces.

Reiatsu Consumed:6
Reiatsu Remaining:18
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:54 am

Sand blasted up, and Katasu smiled. That smile was wiped off his face as he felt something grab his ankles. Before anything else could happen Katasu shunpo-ed away and looked back to where he was previously at to see two cero's emerging from the sandy ground. Pulling out his notebook again Katasu said and wrote,"Ryuuga has at least an IQ of 95-105. An average intelligence level." and put it away. Katasu jumped into the air, and awaited to see what the arrancar was going to do.

RU:1
RL:1

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:01 am

Ryuuga felt his grip on the Shinigami's ankles disappear as he launched his cero. Disappointed that his attack had failed Ryuuga jumped out of the sand and into the sky where katasu was waiting for him. Ryuuga then said " Katasu i can feel your reiatsu decreasing, i can tell you don't have much more reiatsu left, so why don't you go use your Shikai?" Before waiting for Katasu to reply Ryuuga used Sonido to flash behind Katasu and attempted to elbow him on the back of his head and made a flip and tried to kick Katasu down into the sands of Hueco Mundo

Reiatsu Consumed:1
Reiatsu Remaining:17
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:05 am

Blocking the elbow, Katasu turned and faced the arrancar. A kick was coming straight for Katasu, but was easily block-able. Grabbing the leg of Ryuuga, Katasu said,"Have fun with this!" as he released a Byakurai shooting it right threw the thigh of the Espada. "That should hurt." Katasu stated as he threw Ryuuga and landed back on the ground.

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 am

Knowing that attempting to dodge would be futile, Ryuuga quickly shot a bala at the incoming Kido which had effectively slowed it down and eventually destroyed the Byakurai completely. Ryuuga flew down to the ground and activated his Ressureccion half - way, replenishing his reiatsu and increasing his speed. Ryuuga quickly activated his Javelin Charge as he reached within 10 meters of the Shinigami, targeting the middle of the shinigami's chest

Current Hoho(with Javelin Charge):28
Current Hakuda(with Javelin Charge):24
Reiatsu Consumed:3
Reiatsu Remaining:40
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:22 am

Katasu had gathered yet another amazing piece of information about the Espada. Sadly he had not enough reiatsu to shunpo, and the speed at which the javelin was coming was to fast for him to simply dodge. Katasu shifted his body to where the javelin struck him in the side, missing all vital organs. Coughing blood, and falling to the ground Katasu said,"Game...Over." and fainted.

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:36 am

Falling out of his Ressureccion, Ryuuga stared at the body of Katasu for a little while and decided not to let the hollows of Hueco Mundo eat him, Ryuuga then said " have a nice trip then Katasu" with a small smirk appearing on his face before shooting a Gran Rey Cero at the body of Katasu, turning it into ashes which got swept away by the wind. Ryuuga returned to his room in the Espada Quarters and took out a book and wrote in Katasu's name and striked it horizontally, showing that he had been killed by Ryuuga.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:47 am

Ashes swept away by the wind. As the ashes swept away and Ryuuga left, Katasu emerged from the sand. "Good thing I'm not as careless as him." Katasu said holding the wound he had on the side of his body. "I should get the fuck out of here though, before he comes back." he continued as he opened a passage way back to soul society and closed it. It would seem that Katasu used a inflatable Gigai to avoid being killed. He blew the Gigai up and placed it where he would have been, then he traveled underground out of range of the blast.

Last edited by Katasu on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:56 am

Sensing a faint trace of Katasu's reiatsu in Hueco mundo Ryuuga quickly erased Katasu's name from the book and quickly used sonido back to the spot he had fought Katasu, Ryuuga was shocked to see Katasu entering and closing the Senkaimon as he reached the spot ryuuga then said "dammit he must have used a gigai to replace himself there!" Ryuuga returned to his room and thought to himself 'The shinigami are improving these days, looks like I have to be extra careful when fighting the vice-captains and captains now' and wrote Katasu's name on the Book once again however, did not strike it.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum