Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Devi's Day of Rest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Devi's Day of Rest Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Devi's Day of Rest Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Devi's Day of Rest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Devi's Day of Rest Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Devi's Day of Rest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Devi's Day of Rest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Devi's Day of Rest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Devi's Day of Rest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Devi's Day of Rest

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Devi's Day of Rest Empty Devi's Day of Rest

Post by Devorah Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Devorah, the 3rd Espada, was lying on the couch in her room. She had been rather tired in the past three days, the weaker arrancar always bothered her. They knew they could since Devi wasn't as cruel as some other Espada and weak wanted to bully the strong. Devi raised her right hand and put it on her forehead. Although wanting to start speaking with herself she didn't do it, she was too lazy so she simply closed her eyes trying to get some minutes of rest before another fool would burst in from door.
Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Devi's Day of Rest Empty Re: Devi's Day of Rest

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Noticing arrancars were going in and out of the 3rd espada, Devorah's room. Ryuuga was curious to see why there were so many arrancar coming in and out and opened Devorah's door, Ryuuga entered and saw Devorah with her hand on her forehead and her eyes closed, "what are you doing? Sleeping? anyway why are there so many arrancar coming in and out of here?"

Last edited by ice2215 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Devorah Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Devorah didn't react with much of a surprise hearing someone's else voice. "They want to get their fun with me. After all I am rather good." said the woman with rather laid back voice. "You should learn to knock though, not that others would do... What a bothersome day." mumbled the girl to herself. "Oh right, need anything?" ended Devi her little speech.
Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:40 pm

After hearing Devorah's answer Ryuuga continued by saying " What fun? Anyway whats so bothersome with you today? You asked if i needed anything too right? Well I suppose I could use a fight or a friendly match." Ryuuga then waited to see what devorah would say.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Devorah Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:47 pm

"Ah it's nothing." waved young woman to man talking with him. She calmly turned herself around on the couch, leaving her back towards the man. "Sorry but fighting is too much of a bother though... My day is already boring, don't wanna make it more boring idjit. But if you ... " woman's speech was canceled because she yawned but she didn't feel like continuing so she simply waited what the man would say.

Reiatsu = 12 (+7 from previous post)
Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:57 pm

" What does "idjit" mean? And if I what?" Ryuuga said. Almost immediately after saying that sentence Ryuuga noticed his Reiatsu was drained although he did nothing that involved Reiatsu, Ryuuga continued by saying " If that last part meant you WERE going to fight me, then return my reiatsu now,"
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Devorah Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 pm

"Idjit means that you are an idiot." answered the woman with rather slow voice. "Why is it always like that?" asked the woman from herself because of the reiatsu talk. She turned on her back again and pointed her hand towards the man, "Take your reiatsu then." answered the girl. The girl was about to yawn but this time managed to hold it back.

Reiatsu = 19 (+7 from this post)
Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:25 pm

After hearing Devorah, Ryuuga said " And you tell me to be polite by knocking on your door, anyway what do you mean "Always like that?" of course people want their reiatsu back." Ryuuga said. Ryuuga then paused for a while before continuing, "So you haven't answered me yet, are you going to fight or not?"
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Devorah Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm

"I wasn't talking about you." answered Devi to Ryuuga's first question. For the first time during their conversation Devorah opened her eyes and sat up. She started looking around her room, "I fight with you if you insist. Weaker people get fun by bulling me, didn't know strong people like doing it aswell." said the woman with rather laid back voice. She started walking around her room, looking under piles of paper, in chest full of junk. "Wait a little, have to find my dagger." Devi calmly kept roaming around her room while searching for her Uchigatana.
Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Ryuuga replied " Take your time finding that dagger of yours, And i don't bully, I want to see who is the strongest of the espada, that is the reason i ask people to fight me." Ryuuga then waited for Devorah to find her Dagger with a calm look on his face although he was getting impatient.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Devorah Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:55 pm

After trashing her dorm a little she finally found her Zanpakuto under a pile of junk. "Here you are." said the woman, "Stay hidden for good next time." mumbled the girl to her sword. She stood up and walked up to a hole in her room which she once made since she was hot. "Foolish reason of fighting... You are two, I am three so I am weaker." said the woman with lazy voice. She jumped out from the hole, freely falling about 100 meters or so she softly landed on the ground.

Reiatsu = 19

[You are out of reiatsu, you had only 3 so I wasn't going to add that 1 to my reiatsu pool.]
Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 am

Ryuuga followed Devorah and jumped down the hole, He then said " I might be number two in the espada, but i don't care about that, ranks mean nothing to me. But since we are about to fight, Return my reiatsu now." Ryuuga then waited to see what Devorah would do.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Devorah Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 am

With her weapon's scabbard still in her hand she calmly attached it to her belt. Then she warped two black ribbons around her mid section, safely securing that the zanpaktou wouldn't fall off from her body. Once that was done she pointed her hands towards Ruuga again, "I said you to take it earlier idjit. You ok with slight spar like no cutting, punching, ressur, well you should get my point." Once again she yawned, showing that she wasn't actually into fighting or anything.

Reiatsu = 19
Hakuda = 2*0,5=1
Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 am

" Now how would i take back my reiatsu if its YOUR ability Devorah? Anyway i would agree to those rules to the fight if punching and kicking were allowed." Ryuuga said as he thought of how to regain his reiatsu calming and started to think of what Devorah would say or do.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Devorah Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 am

Devorah glared the man a little, "If you know then why you asked me to give reiatsu back to you?" she answered while lowering her hand. "I actually like the battle rules I created. No one will get hurt then." said Mira when her passive ability tried to suck more of guy's reiatsu. She felt little different than before and asked, "What is wrong with your low amount of reiatsu? You are already sucked dry..." Devi could say when her opponent was out of reiatsu and now was the time when her ability started sucking opponent's health.

Reiatsu = 19
Hakuda = 1
Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:07 am

Ryuuga was out of Reiatsu and Devorah was draining his health now, he realized that if he didn't do something quick he would be dead, with a look of seriousness on his face, Ryuuga said " Devorah give me a minute or two" and quickly ran into Las Noches. Two minutes later, Ryuuga came out of Las Noches and swallowed a pill, regaining 20 of his reiatsu, Ryuuga then quickly activated both of his Ressureccions, increasing his Reiatsu supply further, Ryuuga said nothing and quickly charged at Devorah, attempting to kick her deep into Hueco Mundo

Reiatsu Remaining:125
Current Hakuda:21
Current Hoho:57
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Devorah Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:17 am

Devorah calmly looked man taking off. She sighted, complaining that he was the one who wanted to fight and now runs away. It was ridicilous. While her opponent was in Las Noches she didn't sit and simply wait, she could sense that the man wasn't going to play around with her even if they ... she agreed with the rules of fight. She used Pesquisa to sense when the man would come out from the Hueco Mundo and just 10 seconds before that happened she used Gemelos SonĂ­do, replacing her old self with a clone, using the technique so that Ryuuga wouldn't notice a thing. As he calmly watched the man from safely 200 meters away behind a hill she thought, 'What a cheater... I am not in the mood to go all out.' thought the girl when man activated his Ressureccions. She was rather surprised about the fact man having two of them. She didn't let that bother her head though as she so simply using sonido to escape deep inside Hueco Mundo's desert, once she had finished with sonido she simply ran. Her clone was ... killed but at that time Devorah was already very huge distance away from the man.

Reiatsu = 17 (19-2?)
Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 am

Finding out the the Devorah he had kicked was only a clone, Ryuuga quickly tried sensing her reiatsu, after trying in vain for several minutes, Ryuuga flew to the sky and immediately went deeper into Hueco Mundo to find her, After a little while more of searching, Ryuuga found Devorah, Ryuuga quickly charged at her, when he reached within 10 meters of her, Ryuuga shot a cero at her, intending to activate Icy Cero if it hit, and immediately while hiding in the blast, activated Ice Slide, increasing his speed greatly, Ryuuga quickly slided behind Devorah with blinding speed, speed that was almost impossible for people to trace unless they were just as quick. Once behind Devorah, Ryuuga attempted to kick her on the back into the Cero.

Reiatsu Remaining:121
Current Hakuda:21
Current Hoho:57
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:11 pm

In the distance A gust of wind speeds by and grabs Devorah before Ryuuga kicks her into the cero. And carries her away her away from the battle "well it looks like he really wants to fight you hu? o well its how he is he's willing to fight anythin that moves
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:28 pm

As the gust of wind carried Devorah away, Ryuuga jumped into the air out of Devorah's range just after hearing Gavan say "well it looks like he really wants to fight you hu? o well its how he is he's willing to fight anythin that moves" Knowing that this is Gavan's voice, Ryuuga said " I really wouldn't have done that if I were you."
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Devorah Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 am

Devorah sighted. She mumbled to herself, "More trouble?" She glared the ground, young woman actually envied a little. "Probably ... Could you put me down or do you want to spank me or anything for not fighting him ... O great lord of Hueco Mundo or something like that." Devi had very laid back voice, she was rather annoyed that someone touched her without permission though.
Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:00 am

OOC:I'll leave the next post for Sorrow to post then its my turn k?
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Looking at Ryuuga and Devorah "both of you woke me from my nap I was sleeping before all this started Ryuuga pick your fights somewhere far way from my napping area and as for you Devorah your too unmotivated to fight so Im going to take you back to Las Noches Ryuuga stay boy
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:29 pm

OOC:Well my turn now Devorah your next

IC: "Well how the hell am I supposed to know you were having a nap? I don't go around checking up on every Espada you know? Plus I don't even know where you nap........" Ryuuga said as Gavan complained to him about waking him up. "Anyway Gavan your right about one thing at last, Devorah IS too unmotivated to fight."
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Ooc: just want to say that did you reolise that we all represent one of the sins of man
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum