Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Mirajane Tensura Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Mirajane Tensura Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Mirajane Tensura Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Mirajane Tensura Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Mirajane Tensura Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Mirajane Tensura Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Mirajane Tensura Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Mirajane Tensura Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Mirajane Tensura Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mirajane Tensura

4 posters

Go down

Mirajane Tensura Empty Mirajane Tensura

Post by Mirajane Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:11 am

Mirajane Tensura

† Age †

† Personality †
Mirajane is an aggressive and short-tempered girl with rather violent tendencies. She isn't the type to respect anyone and thus treats everyone equally which is rather bad. Mirajane can easily lose her temper and get into fights, she still has self control though and doesn't do much pointless movements. Mirajane hates hollows. She believes that she is some kind of superhuman who was given special powers to fight with evil monsters eating souls. Mira believes that because she reads a lot of manga and has always believed that there are ghosts, monsters and stuff like that out there. Mira is very power hungry and wishes to be most powerful human in the world. Although being rather rude she really likes flowers and doesn't mind company who she trust and might even treat them nicely.

† Appearance †
Mira:
Mirajane stands 154 centimeters (5 feet) tall. Mira has blue eyes. It is only logical that she might sometimes have different hairstyle and clothes but most commonly she lets her hair run loose. Mira has long white hair reaching to her feet, hair bangs cover her forehead. Her clothing gives her somewhat of a noble or rich kid look. She wears a dark pink ribbon in her head. Mira normally wears a pink dress which is accompanied by a black corset. Lastly she wears white shoes. As an accessory she wears a bracelet around her right wrist which is very precious to her (look the picture, creepy one).

† Background †
Mirajane was born in Karakura Town. Her mother was a kind lady running a successful flower shops, which she still does. Mira never knew much about her father as he seemed to have mysteriously disappeared months before her birth. When Mira was still very little her mother often left young girl at her friends house since she wasn't able to take care of her properly. The reason for that was because she was rather busy taking care of the shop since she had to earn money. When Mirajane became little older, able to walk and talk, her mother started bringing her to shop. Mirajane got her liking to flowers from there. She had nothing much to do there so she was just running around and studying about flowers. Soon she started going to school where her personality started changing a little. She became rather rude and cocky, young girl had good grades but it was because some of her friends who were forced to go into other school after some time because of their actions.

One day, when she was 9 years old and riding a train, she noticed a comic book. Out of boredom she picked it up and started reading. After that she started buying manga books and believing in supernatural. Soon she started feeling ghost's presence. After a year or so she actually started seeing them. One day, when she was 14 years old she also discovered her powers during meeting a hollow. After hard battle she was able to beat it and started training her abilities to fight if more monsters should show up. She also stole a handgun from police man using her powers, she got away safely.

† Weapon †
She has an actual handgun in a sheath around her left leg. It is hidden under her pink dress.

† Power †
Mirajane has the ability of Telekinesis with what she is able to levitate and move things such as water, vases, metal blocks etc. The harder the thing is the harder it is to levitate it. She is also able to manipulate small things, things that might not even be visible to human eyes, such as solar rays.

Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Mirajane Tensura Empty Re: Mirajane Tensura

Post by Ken Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:15 am

Approved

Health:6
Reiatsu:8
Hakuda:1
Kidou:5
Hoho:5
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:22 am

o_O mira got good kido and hoho
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:13 am

Does this mean I have to make a new character? Dang it. I'm always too slow... I can't think of anything else!!!!!!!
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down