Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami)

4 posters

Go down

Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Empty Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami)

Post by SMILES_208 Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:23 am

NAME: Rikai Kyoretsu

APPEARANCE: Waist-length, straight, black hair with bangs that hang over her right eye and has golden eyes. (Silver when in a bad mood or when engaged in battle) Her eyes seem solid and show no emotion unless you are staring straight into their depths. Only then can you see the slightest flicker of emotion. Her face is one of indifference and sometimes her lips form a very small smile. She is 5'2" and very thin. (Weighs about 90lbs.) She stands confident and walks swiftly and gracefully. She has a single visible scar that runs from her left temple to the left side of her jaw bone. When she is using a gigai in the world of the living, she'll wear cargo pants or jeans with a polo shirt or tank top and sneakers.

PERSONALITY: Rikai is brilliant, spunky, hard-working, strong-willed, stubborn, she isn't afraid to kick someone's butt, she is protective of those she cares about, she has quite a temper, and she is caring once you really get to know her. She is quick and tends to keep all of her emotions to herself. She seems cold and barely ever speaks. She is usually found alone. Not many appraoch her because she is deemed 'boring, dull, cold, hot-tempered, and frightening.' While she was in the academy she was often bullied, and she didn't do anything other than glare and move along. She has been alone for as long as she can remember.

HISTORY: DEATH: One day, Rikai was walking home from another day of school. Another day of being bullied and aceing all her classes. She lived alone in a tiny apartment on the edge of town. She lived there evr since her father died at the beginning of last summer. She was now in the eighth grade and living alone. Currently it was winter, and her birthday was in two weeks: December 12th. Not that she was looking forward to it. IT wasn't really important, she had no one to shre it with, anyway. As she was thinking negative thoughts like these, she saw a small child crossing the street. By the looks of it, the little girl was three to five years old. Rikai looked down the street, thinking she heard the screeching of a car turning way too quickly. Thinking fast, Rikai jumped into the street, pushing the child onto the sidewalk and out of harms way. The streets were crowded with people! how did they not notice the child? She thought hurrying to her feet getting ready to run out of the way. The only problem was that the car was speeding WAY over the limit and was heading straight for her. it was only miliseconds away when she started running, though she hadn't run fast enough. She heard it before she felt it. That's what your body does. On impact, the body goes into a shock, and takes a second to recover from that shock. That's when you feel the pain. You feel the pain when it's already too late. She felt the impact moments after she heard it. Rikai heard every bone on the left side of her body shatter, she could hear the sudden gasp of shack and pain. She then felt the impact of her right side of her body hitting the street. Rikai skidded and fell onto her stomach. The pain was horrible, movement was impossible. Rikai's vision was becoming more and more strained, until she thought 'What's the point?' and let her eyes shut. Though nothing else was working, she could still hear. She could hear the screaming and yelling and the footsteps of people running around doing what ever people do when this kind of thing happens. Then the sirens came. She could hear them getting louder with each passing second. Then she could hear nothing. The efforts of the people were wasted.

HISTORY: SOUL SOCIETY: Walking through the streets of the Rukongai, I dodged between rushing people hwo were trying to get somewhere important. Where as I was just trying to reach the edge of town, where my makeshift house lies. Finally reaching the small cave I called home, I culred up inside and fell into a lonely sleep. I was awoken by a loud raor. Rushing out of my cave to investigate. Looking around, and then looking up, I saw a large hollow. I didn't look at it long enough to be able to describe it, because it was gone before I could get to it's eyes. Looking around, I saw a Shinigami. And not just any Shinigami, but a captain! "Hello there, youngling. Are you alright?" He asked kindly. Though I was truly grateful, my face revealed nothing. I nodded, in response to his question. "That's good, youngling. I am Sousuke Aizen. Captain of the fifth squad. What is your name?" He said. I stared at him. Contemplating weather or not to trust him. Deciding since he saved me, I should at least say thanks by answering his question, I answered. "Rikai Kyoretsu." Aizen nodded, sheathing his sword. "Well, Rikai-chan. What are you doing here alone?" I turned to go back inside my cave. "I live here. Alone." I entered my cave, only to be attacked by another one of Aizen's questions. "Ah, I see. Your the lonely and powerful type. Why don't you go to the Shinigami acadamy next time? The entry tests are in three days. December 12th. Be sure to come. Good bye, Rikai-chan." And with that he left.
After I passed the test and took my classes, I was bullied frequently because of my silence, indifference, intellegence, and because of how small I was. That was how I got my scar.
After I graduated and was put in the fifth squad, (Not where I wanted to be.) I met the lieutenet, Momo Hinamori. She tried to become my friend, and I was my normal self to her, I tried to be kind, it was just really hard. So she finally gave up and took me to meet captain Toshiro Hitsugaya. "Shiro-chan! Oops, I mean, Hitsugaya-kun!" She called out when she barged into his office, dragging me behind her. "Hinamori, it's captain Hitsugaya!" And then I saw him. He was my hieght, and he had the same expression as I. Though I could already see that he was much more talkative. "What ever. Anyway, this is one of the shinigami in my squad! Her name is Rikai Yanagi! Well, I want you to meet her because I feel that you two have a lot in common!" He looked at me. "Are you sure this isn't a height thing?" He asked coldly. She nodded, so he continued. "Hey, I'm Captain Hitsugaya. It's nice to meet you." He said a little sarcastically. I glared at him, and then bowed. "Rikai Yanagi." I said quietly. And so now I only have two 'friends.' Momo Hinamori, and Toshiro Hitsugaya.

OTHER INFORMATION: Rikai likes winter and is not a very big fan of summer. Her favorite food is cantalope. Her hobbies are dancing, cooking, painting, and writing. She likes to be alone and is very determind. She never shows fear.

WEAPON: Zanpakuto

WEAPON POWER: Unreleased: Has a black sheath with a purple hilt and a bat-shaped gaurd. The blade is slightly shorter than the average blade and is worn horizontally across the weilder's back.

SHIKAI: Activated through the command, "Engulf them in darkness, Komoriyoru. (Dark/depressing night)" When released, the sword becomes two semi-circle shaped blades connected by a twenty-foot-long chain. A dense fog-like substance engulfs the weilder and their opponent, completely hiding the reiatsu of the weilder, as well as making it difficult for the opponent to see. Gives weilder a 3 stat multiplier on Hoho.

BANKAI: The blade is the same form as in the shikai, but the fog-like substence disappears. Although, now, if the blade injures either the being or their shadow, the opponent in injured in that place. Also, the weilder can manipulate the surrounding shadows, excluding the opponent(s)'. Gives the weilder a 4x stat multiplier on Hoho.

((I hope my zanpakuto is alright... I just thought of the bankai for minutes ago... XP))

Last edited by SMILES_208 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
SMILES_208
SMILES_208

Back to top Go down

Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami) Empty Re: Rikai Kyoretsu (Shinigami)

Post by Ken Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:27 am

Where's your zanpakuto or are you going to make it later?
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SMILES_208 Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:15 am

Is my zanpakuto alright? I can redo it if need be...
SMILES_208
SMILES_208

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:32 am

Approved

Health:7
Reiatsu:8
Hakuda:5
Kidou:3
Hoho:4
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 am

YAY YOU FINALLY MAKE SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!!!
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by SMILES_208 Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:23 am

Heheh... I didn't like my old zanpakuto, so I decided to make a new one. The problem was that I couldn't make a fitting bankai... I'm still not satisfied, but it's good enough. That's why it took me so long.
SMILES_208
SMILES_208

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:57 pm

I like your bankai, smiles. It's certainly interesting.^^
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Well your zanpakuto (Shikai and Bankai) is great, the fog which conceals your reiatsu will be a problem since you can attack from 20 feet away, your bankai can attack shadows, a shadow cannot defend itself either, your bankai would be hard to dodge and you get a 4x to hoho in that form, its good. Hopefully you kill sorrow with it before you kill me.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by SMILES_208 Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 am

Haha, thanks. Very Happy And I can't make any promises. Muahahahaha. Actually, as long as you don't attack me, I won't hurt you... Most likely... If I'm feeling particularly evil or scuicidal, I come attack you. But that probably won't happen. So, you're safe for now.
SMILES_208
SMILES_208

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:39 pm

ok......
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by SMILES_208 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Fine. Ignore everything except the 'no promises' part and the evil laugh.
SMILES_208
SMILES_208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down