Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Katasu Haze~Shinigami~

2 posters

Go down

Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Empty Katasu Haze~Shinigami~

Post by Katasu Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:59 am

Name:Katasu Haze

Race:Shinigami

Personality:Katasu acts like a young man. He is always running from place to place, never in the place he should be. He is very flirty with beautiful women. Katasu never thinks about what he says he just says it. Katasu has the utmost confidence in himself when he's doing; well anything. He usually brags about himself, but it isn't like he makes things up. Everything he brags about is a great accomplishment, at least to him anyways. Katasu has a bright personality. He is often seen with a plain face, with an outline of a smile on it. Whenever he's with company he is talkative, and very energetic. He always wants to do something. Sitting still is hard for him, so most of the time he'll play with his fingers, or tap his foot when sitting, or standing still. Katasu has a very incurious mind. He's always trying to figure out how things work. After he learns how it works he loses interest in it, and moves on to the next thing. Katasu has a somewhat short attention span. Not short like he can only concentrate on something for so long, but after a certain period of time, he gets bored with it, but still can pay attention to it. Although he will probably get distracted with something else.

Appearance:Katasu sports the regular Shinigami clothes. He stands 5 feet and 5 inches and weighs 125 pounds. He has dark brown hair, and hazed colored eyes.

Background:He was killed when he was 15 by a bus. A shinigami konsoed him and once he got to Rukongai, he joined the academy. After a year in the academy he graduated.

Weapon:Zanpakuto

Weapons Power:Kasumi Okami(Haze Wolf) is a solid black tang Ton-to a little longer than your regular Ton-to. The hilt is a hazy silver color and the guard is absent.

Shikai:When in shika, the blad and hilt color is reversed. The release phrase is, Cloud the moon, Kasumi Okami! When in Shikai, the sword cloaks the wielder in a thick fog and increases their speed. When the wielder moves, the fog drags from where they were to where their at now. This effect continues from the moment the blade is released. 3x Hoho

Bankai: In bankai the blade becomes to separate blades. One a Katana, and one a wakizashi. The wakizashi is the same color as the shikai, but the Katana is the color of the unreleased form. In bankai not only does the effect of the shikai continue, but now the fog is a deady weapon. The wielder has the ability to take the fog and control it. Not only that but the fog can be condensed into water, and even ice to drown, and freeze the opponent to death. A very deadly skill indeed. 3x Hoho and 2x Hakuda.

Katasu

Back to top Go down

Katasu Haze~Shinigami~ Empty Re: Katasu Haze~Shinigami~

Post by Ken Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:07 am

Health:11
Reaitsu:5
Hakuda:4
Kidou:3
Hoho:3
Ken
Ken
Admin