Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Aurora Francis *Shinigami*

3 posters

Go down

Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Empty Aurora Francis *Shinigami*

Post by RedRoseTrini Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Name: Aurora Francis

Personality: She is a very quiet person and keeps to herself as well. She is fluent in French. She is willing to help those around her who needs help. She loves animals and is sweet. When around friends and people she knew for a long time she is very bubbly and energetic. She loves plants and animals. View everything positively. She is very hard to get mad or frustrated with. When angered she may stare at you intently or become very calm or even yell (depending how angry she is at the time).

Appearance: Hair colour: Jet black waist length
Eye colour: mixture of amethyst and brown
Skin colour: milk chocolate brown
Height: 5'5"
She wears a lot of cheerful bright colours mostly dresses and bubbly

Background: After her mother died in front of her when she was 2 from a heart murmur. Her father remarried and her stepmother dislikes her. Her stepmother tried countless times to poison her but gave up on trying to kill her when her father found out what she was trying to do and threatened to divorce her. She is deathly allergic to snake venom, she died by a snake that got into her room from an open window and bite her.

Weapon: Zanpakuto

Aroshi Akahana ~ meaning Storm Red Rose
Aroshi Akahana has a blade with a purple hue to it, with a pattern made of crosses engraved on it. The guard strongly resembles a pair of bird wings. It is very thin but sharp enough to cut threw any anything without a struggle.

Weapons Power: Dispenses different toxins in different way either through cutting or inhaling.

Shikai: it keeps the same shape only its a double edged with two different toxins on each side of the blade. On one side there is a toxin that would causing the person to become temporarily parlayed. The other side would cause nervous system to slowly and painfully shutting it down. But both toxin release the sent of roses in the air with each stroke or cut. This gives me a 1.5 stat multiplier on Hoho, 1.5 stat multiplier on Reiatsu, 2 stat multiplier on Health
RedRoseTrini
RedRoseTrini

Back to top Go down

Aurora Francis *Shinigami* Empty Re: Aurora Francis *Shinigami*

Post by Ken Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Approved

Health:12
Reiatsu:5
Hakuda:2
Kidou:3
Hoho:1
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Hey Trini why dont you make a post with someone?I wouldn't mind doing one with you except for the fact that Ryuuga is stuck in a post with Devorah and I don't want Ryuzaki in Soul Society.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down