Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Devorah's Training  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Devorah's Training  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Devorah's Training  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Devorah's Training  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Devorah's Training  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Devorah's Training  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Devorah's Training  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Devorah's Training  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Devorah's Training  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Devorah's Training

2 posters

Go down

Devorah's Training  Empty Devorah's Training

Post by Devorah Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 am

Devorah's Training

It was normal day at Hueco Mundo, hollows running around at Forest of Menos having a good time, someone dying in middle of white sand desert, boring... A certain Espada named Devorah was in her quarters. As usual she was sleeping in her dorms, being lazy and having nothing to do. She had a thought of recruiting some Fracción to her for some time now but in the end she decided that it would be too much of a problem. She calmly sank into her dreams which showed her a vision how she was a simple Gillian, or Menos Grande as some call the, a terrible gluttony who ate her comrades like it was nothing. She always staid in Forest of Menos, being feared as one of the strongest. Very weak hollows always staid away from the monster since they simply died away when being near her immense spiritual pressure.

After aimlessly walking in the forest, searching for next prey she was ambushed by several hollows. It was rather funny as they didn't do much to Devorah's big size. She simply started eating them one by one. Once the meal was finished she simply turned around and once again started walking in random direction. After several minutes she stumbled on a bunch of Menos, they were doing the same thing Devorah wanted to do, some cannibalism. Devorah walked to bunch and finished one of her so called comrade, calmly enjoying her meal completely ignoring others who were doing the same thing. Once one was finished she headed to next one and kept doing the same thing over and over, sometimes she also was attacked but she always staid in the top.

Suddenly her eyes burst open, she raised her upper body, calmly sitting on her couch. Devi looked around herself but there was nothing there. Breathing out a little heavily she placed her legs on the ground, “I guess I need a little exercise. Can't become too rusty otherwise they take my spot and then I start having to work.” She scratched the back of her head a little and stood up. She yawned and walked up to the window of her dorm, well not much of a window, just a hole she created because it had been so hot one day. The breeze hit up her hair a little, “I really need to cut it shorter,” mumbled Devorah to herself as she jumped off from the window. Her room was about 100 meters from the ground but still she landed effortlessly and softly on the ground. “Now then, where to.” She started moving her butt a little, “Forgot my toy, oh what the hell.” kept on speaking Devi to herself as she started walking in random direction with rather slow and lazy steps, she had never been really into training or anything.

After aimlessly walking for about hour or two she had reached in middle of a white desert. She sat down and yawned a little. Then Devi laid down and started thinking what kind of training she should do. She closed her crimson eyes and fell into deep though. It almost looked like she had fell asleep when suddenly, after about ten minutes they burst open and she sat up. Still, she didn't move from her sitting position, rather she started meditating. A thing that Shinigami often did when trying to increase their relationship with their Zanpakuto. She didn't have the same purpose though, she did little bit of reiatsu control training. Reiatsu started leaking from Devorah's body. It wasn't some normal amount some release during fighting, it was much more. She released all the reiatsu she had gathered during some days with her passive ability. The reiatsu took the shape of a ciel devilish monster cat, ciel because that was her reiatsu color. Suddenly in an instant the vast amount of reiatsu disappeared though, Devorah had cut it off from her body.

Slightly breathing she opened her eyes and stood up. She felt so much lighter and smiled a little. Remembering in what direction she had came from she started walking the path. Although it didn't feel like much of a training so she started running, not using her sonido but just running to increase her stamina and speed. Still it was too easy for her, way to easy, it was like a rest for her as her slight breathing was gone. She calmly ran up to the point where she had landed and looked up. Devorah slightly bent her knees and jumped inside from the hole again, right into her dorm. Young woman walked up to her couch and laid down, “Much better.” mumbled girl to herself as she was able to begin with her resting again. She calmly closed her eyes and started thinking again. Her so called training hadn't been much of a training but what the heck, at least she could do her favorite activity again, resting.

Word Count: 822

7 Rolls to Kidou and 8 Points in Hoho.

Devorah
Devorah

Back to top Go down

Devorah's Training  Empty Re: Devorah's Training

Post by Ken Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:30 am

Kidou:3,4,3,4,3,2,5

Hoho:8
Ken
Ken
Admin