Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rise Kuwikawa Arc!

3 posters

Go down

Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Empty Rise Kuwikawa Arc!

Post by Ken Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Emerging from the shadows came a small, busty young women. In her hand a small ball of fire emanated light. With an evil laugh the women spoke,"So this is Karakura Town... Looks nice." As she said this five pairs of eyes appeared in the darkness. "Time to have some fun guys." She spoke once again. The eyes scattered outwards and the girl smirked. She proceeded to walk down the rode and slipped into an alley way and awaited for the destruction of the city.

OOC: Here's the first enemy!

A tall, muscular, and dark skinned man stood before a gigantic skyscraper that towered over the town. The specific building was the second tallest in the whole of Karakura town. The man pulled out a crescent shaped, blue stone and spoke,"Come forth Wazai. I, Frezti, call you." From thin air came a blue-ish gray being that stood upwards, 8ft tall, and had long pointed limbs. "Demolish this building Wazai!" demanded Frezti. "As you wish." returned Wazai, as blue spikes shot from both arm like limbs. As the spikes came into contact they exploded and the building crumbled. Dust and rubble flew into the air. On the other side of the dust cloud stood a figure!

OOC: Someone can jump in here and fight. The figure will be you....
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rise Kuwikawa Arc! Empty Re: Rise Kuwikawa Arc!

Post by Guns-A-Roses Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:56 pm

IC:As Gavan was enjoying his day in the human world walking around having fun messing with the humans using his powers of the wind he stop near a tall building that had a small ice cream cart near by so he went and bought an ice cream for him self then decided to hide in the shadow of the tall building while he ate his ice cream as he was about to take a bite the building exploded the force did not move Gavan but caused his Ice cream to fall off the cone leaving an empty cone there he turned around and said "who the fuck made me drop my ice cream"

OOC:you just fucked up big time gavan loves ice cream
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Frezti saw and heard Gavan and replied,"It was me... What you gonna do about it?" After this Frezti jumped up onto a piece of the destroyed building, pointed his finger at Gavan and yelled,"Fire!" The word was like a trigger. Wazai shot its spikes at Gavan while Frezti began to chuckle.
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:00 pm

OOC: can you add stats to them so im not fighting a stat less foe

IC: as Gavan sees Wazal firing the spikes at him he drops out of his giai and allows the gigai to take the spikes while he drops away then charges after Frezti "your going to pay for making me spill my ice cream you bastard" Gavan yelled as he charged after the man
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:35 pm

OOC:Katasu since you haven't replied i assume you haven't seen my request to rejoin the event since it hasn't really started that much yet, So could i join even though i'm a little late?
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:19 am

OOC:Actually nevermind i have to go for 7 days soon so ignore it
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am

Ryuuga was sitting on top of a tall building in Karakura town, enjoying his break from his Espada duties although he did not have a gigai and was about to get back into Las Noches via a Garganta but he heard an explosion and quickly turned around to see dust and rubble flying into the air, Ryuuga stood on top of the building, facing the direction of the explosion and watched as Gavan abandoned his gigai and let it take some attacks that looked like spikes and said something about an ice cream and someone paying....... Ryuuga smirked and used Sonido to appear beside Gavan, Ryuuga then said "Whats going on here? It seems fun, I'll be joining in on this little fight we have here." With that, Ryuuga then shot a cero at the figure that Gavan was about to fight, getting ready to use his Icy Cero to freeze him if it hit.
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum