Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Gavan Skill Tranning  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Gavan Skill Tranning  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Gavan Skill Tranning  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Gavan Skill Tranning  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Gavan Skill Tranning  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Gavan Skill Tranning  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Gavan Skill Tranning  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Gavan Skill Tranning  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Gavan Skill Tranning  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gavan Skill Tranning

2 posters

Go down

Gavan Skill Tranning  Empty Gavan Skill Tranning

Post by Guns-A-Roses Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:29 pm

One day while walking along the desert of Hueco Mundo Gavan decides to test his powers of Air manipulation bending the air around himself spinning the sand and making the trees shake and fall soon Gavan becomes tired and falls asleep . It turns to night he wakes up and looks on at the night in Las Noches the eternal night that surrounds the his world. "The dark night welcomes no one to my home dosen't Gawain" he looks down at the hawk next to him. "I Guess I'll train now hu?".Gavan starts to manipulate the wind around his arms and forming a blade like shape."Hu wonder if this can be used in battle" Gavan sonidos away to a group of high level hollows then using the blade he cuts down all the hollows spilling there blood all over the white sand of Hueco Mundo "well looks like it can hehehehe" .As the days go on Gavan continues to use his new weapon making the blade sharper and stronger being able to create the blade instantly with out any effort at all. “Well it looks like the skill is mastered completely” Gavan said as he swings the blade back and forth “I wonder if I can do it on my other hand” Gavan says while trying to create another blade on his left hand as he try's to make the blade he can make the one on his left arm the one on his left arm is ruff and needs to be refined its allso dull and doesn't look much like a blade at all “ well this is a disappointment I have to fix this” Gavan trains for days making the blade sharper and faster on his left hand soon he is able to create the blades on both hands “well looks like I know this power inside and out”

Word count 314

After completing the air blade days later Gavan goes out and try's to increase his speed so he decides to fly around seeing how fast he can fly as he fly's around Hueco Mundo he decides that he will fly a bit in the human world so he opens up a garganta and arrives in the human world as he fly's around he notices that the air currents around him affect how fast he can fly “I wonder If I can manipulate the air around me to make me go faster” In mid air Gavan starts to manipulate the wind around him allowing him to move faster then before the wind around him isn't a pure straight stream of air more like a ruff patch of air that creates friction around Gavan “this could be use full but I need to refine it more so I can be faster then before so I can fly thru the air with out any restrictions so I can be as free as a bird” days pass on as Gavan trains his new trick till the currents around him have made him faster and with the speed he is able to attack with greater strength. “ well I hope this will be useful one day in battle but for now I will use it to fly faster then before the only Limit is the sky and now It belongs to me hehehe right Gawain?” Gavan Said to his bird as it fly's overhead above Gavan Shadowing from above as soon as he said that The bird looks down at Gavan and takes off breaking the sound barrier “dam that bird all ways has to show me up doesn't he well one day I will fly as fast as him then I will truly be the king of the sky” Gavan takes off after his bird

words: 314 lol did not plan for them to be both 314
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Gavan Skill Tranning  Empty Re: Gavan Skill Tranning

Post by Ken Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:09 am

approved

approved
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:45 pm

lol IM back ?

As Gavan wakes up from his nap one day he see's the wind blow around him pushing and pulling the sand around around him he looks at Gawain flying overhead and wonders what is going thru Gawain's mind "man I wonder what its like to be free not have a care in the world not worrying about anything not having to deal with Ryuuga god that must be nice" Gavan gets up and fly's up to Gawain what are you up to hu as Gavan moves his hand to pet Gawain, Gawain pushes him back as Gavan looks back at Gawain he sees that the bird has wind surrounding him powering up the bird "when the hell did you learn to do that ?"Gavan asked the bird waiting to see if he would answer back but knowing that he wouldn't the bird fly's off Gavan starts to concentrate using the energy around him trying to copy Gawain eventually after concentrating for hours on end absorbing and manipulating the wind and all the energy around him from the wind he was finally able to make a corse and unstable form of the wind aura that Gawain was able to create in an instant "dam well looks like I can at least make it I'll see if i can refine it and be able to make it faster it's interesting i can use this to boost my power and speed" as the day went on Gavan keep training and soon the day turned into night the night turn to day and Gavan keep training for three weeks before he was able to master his new power the power of the wind

word count 279

not done just needed to save this here tho
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm

approved.
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net