Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Uriel Tranning  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Uriel Tranning  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Uriel Tranning  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Uriel Tranning  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Uriel Tranning  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Uriel Tranning  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Uriel Tranning  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Uriel Tranning  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Uriel Tranning  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Uriel Tranning

2 posters

Go down

Uriel Tranning  Empty Uriel Tranning

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 pm

As the small electronic clock turns to nine o'clock it starts to beep “ug I hate this alarm” Uriel said as he moved his had to turn the clock off he then gets p and goes and takes a shower. As the cool water hits his body he starts to wonder how he got home last night all he could remember is that he left Alicia's home and got a major headache as he was walking down the stairs after finishing his shower Uriel got dressed in his track suit and went out side to train. “ OK lets see what I want to do today well there is that marathon in the park today In about twenty minutes or I could go to the go to the pier and help out the old captain on his boat today”after thinking for a few minutes Uriel starts running towards the marathon partly because he remembered that the captain doesn't work on Sundays as he got to the starting place of the marathon he saw that there was a huge crowd of people standing there cheering on the racers that were already there stretching themselves for the marathon. Uriel walks over to the reception desk and asked “hey can I still join the marathon or am I too late to join?” the lady at the desk smiled and said “you can join but I wonder I you know that Haile Gebrselassie the world record holder for the Berlin marathon is here promoting and raising funds for a charity today” as the lady finished talking she handed Uriel his number number six six seven “hu a world record holder here well at least this will be fun” he thought to himself Uriel puts in his iPod and takes his place on the line waiting for the marathon to begin. The gun fires and everyone takes off Uriel guns out the starting line passing most of the people but still behind a few as he runs he notices that he is able to go faster then he was before so he decides to put his body to the limit and guns it as he starts running faster and faster he catches up to Haile Gebrselassie “wow I didn't think I could run this fast O by the way how long is this marathon?” he asks Haile, Haile responds by saying “its a seven mile marathon you better stop talking or you will tire yourself out” after saying that Haile picked up his speed and left Uriel in the dust. Uriel try's to catch up to Haile but its no good he was almost there but a hollow appeared and attacked Uriel Uriel defended himself and killed it but by the time that was over the marathon had finished as Uriel crosses the finish line they tell him he came in 50th place. Looking over he sees that Haile was awarded the gold metal and Uriel wonders what would of happened if the hollow didn't attack him. After the marathon Uriel decided that he wanted to go swing by the gym to see if anyone was boxing. As he got there he saw that the same bully from before was still forcing people to box against him so Uriel decided to walk in and beat him once again”hey you didn't learn your lesson yet?” Uriel shouted to the man the man looked up and saw Uriel and was about to leave before another gentlemen stepped up behind the bully and walked into the ring and yelled “you think your so tough beating my little brother hu well come and take me on”Uriel interested to see how much stronger the older brother was he changed into boxing shorts and walked into the ring “alright but if I beat you you and your brother never come back here again” the man smiled and said “ and if I win you become my servant for the rest of your life” “Fine by me” Uriel told him the bell rung and the fight began Uriel did a quick right uppercut to the mans head and connected on the mans face knocking him back the man retaliated and they both started throwing punches as the fight went on Uriel noticed that he wasn't getting hit by the man put Uriel was landing major hits on the guy “whats the matter why cant you hit me” Uriel said taunting the man soon after the fight started it was over Uriel won by KO ing the guy and walking out of the ring without a scratch “you guys aren't worth my time get out of this gym and don't come back” both men left and never came back to the gym Uriel started to walk home wondering if he didn't forget anything that day

words 813

8 points to Hoho one roll to hoho the other 6 to Reiatsu
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Uriel Tranning  Empty Re: Uriel Tranning

Post by Ken Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Hoho:2,8

Reiatsu:2,2,4,1,1,4
Ken
Ken
Admin