Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

School Starts back up?????

+2
Mirajane
Sorrow of the Dawn
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Empty School Starts back up?????

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

As Uriel wakes up he looks at his clock "aww crap school starts today man I wanted my summer to last longer" he gets out of bed and takes a shower looing around he finds his school uniform and puts in on, looking around for his necklace he starts to panic as he can't find it "dam it were did I put that" the door opens and his step dad walks in "hey son you looking for this?" he hands him his necklace "thanks but why do you have it and why are you wearing your old priest outfit again?" he asked "what I still look good in it don't I" his step dad replied "yea but your not a saint your more of a sinner now" Uriel said, looking at the clock he noticed the time "dam I got to go see yea" Uriel said as he ran out the door towards school
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 8 Empty Re: School Starts back up?????

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 pm

"no he wont remember much after he takes back over and as were Uriel soul go's while we take over I have no clue he knows we exists and that we can take over his body over at time but he has no clue what happens after that" he said taking a sip from his cup of tea
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:18 pm

"That's confusing. I would hate to be in his position. Why him, though? Why couldn't it be someone else, or no one at all? Are you protecting him? Or just the world in general? This is a lot of information... And he doesn't know? Would there be anyway for you to tell him? I think he has the right to know. It is... was... is? His body in the first place. Should I use past tense or present tense?" I continued sipping my tea, the questions getting a little more complicated. "And how did Mr. Evil take over today, anyway? It doesn't happen randomly, does it?"
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:14 pm

"well he was chosen by a cult and his mother was killed they were going to sacrifice his soul and body to the demon but I stopped it" taking another sip of tea "he knows about us and we can talk to him if we want to tho as for alucard talking over the body it happened because he used to much of his power and was unable to control it"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 am

"Is Alucard Mr. Evil? Does Uriel know his limits? What happens if he uses your power? Do you take over?" I asked. I wanted to know as much as I could about this so that when things like that does happen, I would be able to help Uriel.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:36 pm

"yes he is Mr evil as you call him" Uriel said "if he uses my powers I take over and its the fact that when he uses our powers that our conscience spills out with them and we take over would you like another cup of tea?"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:33 am

"I see... If Alucard is Mr. Evil, then what's your name?" I asked, nodding and handing over my cup. "Thank you." I added. "At what point would Uriel's soul take over again? Does he remember anything afterwards? Wait, I already asked that, I think." I corrected myself, scratching the back of my neck.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:11 pm

"o my name well its Gabriel the Archangel or gabe as Alucard calls me and as when Uriel will take over it wont happen until he recovers so I dont know how long it will take but hopefully its soon" Gabriel said as he took another sip of tea
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:47 pm

"Nice to meet you, Gabriel. My name is Alicia. Though you more likely than not already knew that. And I do hope he gets well soon. He needs to do his homework! And I need to get my chores done." I said, a little annoyed during the last statement. "If you can, tell him he needs to pay more attention in school! And he can't skip anymore classes, okay?"
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:00 pm

"well skipping class is kinda our fault if he uses too much power and we get in control we don't want to waist time stuck in school so we kinda skip and what chores do you have to do I will gladly help you with them" Gab said as he set his cup down
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 pm

"Oh... Well, you don't have to... It's just simple stuff like washing the dishes and going grocery shopping and laundry... You really don't have to." I said, taking the now empty cups and heading over to the kitchen. I placed them in the sink and began washing the dishes by hand.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:51 pm

walks up behind her "here let me do your laundry for you where do you keep your dirty clothes I will take care of it for you" Gab said as he started looking around for her dirty clothes "its my why of thanking you for putting up for all of this"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:34 pm

"Um... In a basket... in the laundry room. Which is the second door on the left." I answered. Doing someone's laundry was an odd way of thanking them. "You know what? You do the dishes if you have to help. I'll do the laundry." I handed over the plate I was drying and walked down the hall to do the laundry.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:28 pm

"all right I will do the dishes then" gab said he grabbed one of the plates and started to wash it and put it away after drying it " hum i think I need a bit more soap" gab poured the whole bottle of soap into the sink and let the water run after a few minutes the kitchen was completely covered in bubbles "help me"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm

(( I'm switching to third person now! ))

As Alicia was loading the washing machine, she heard Gabe's cry for help. Thinking that some extremely horrible had happened, she ran down the hall and into the kitchen. Seeing the mess, she gasped. "What did you do?" She asked, rushing over and turning off the water. Alicia looked around at the soaped filled kitchen. Sighing, she tried to be a little optimistic by saying, "Well, at least everything'll be clean afterwards." With that, she drained the sink and began washing up the bubbles.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:11 pm

Uriel covered in bubbles stands there blowing them away from his face" sorry I have never been that good with housework when I was in heaven i had other angels to do it for me so I really never learned how to I am so sorry about the mess" Gab said
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 am

Alicia giggled and smiled. Wiping the remainder of the bubbled away from his face, she said, "It's okay. How about you learn now? I could teach you! It'll be fun! What do you say?" Refilling the sink with water, she put it a little bit of soap. "Ever heard of the saying 'A little (blank) goes a long way'? Well, that's the case with liquid soap." Alicia explained.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:53 am

looking at Alicia "thank you its sad the only one who is good with chores is Alucard but he never wants to help anyone with anything its sad to say but in heaven i was kinda spoiled and didn't do anything house work related"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Alicia sighed softly. "I guess when you have to do things yourself, you kind of learn them all the hard way." Taking a sponge and a dish, she handed them to Gabe. "Everything is of opinion. You could say that opinion is the only thing you will ever see. There is no truth, in reality. To be quite frank, what people believe the truth to be is just common opinion. Or most common or likeable retelling of a situation. Even what I'm saying is opinion. Very confusing, no?"
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:25 pm

taking the dish and the sponge"well no god creates laws that are followed by nature and stop chaos and madness running about tho's laws become the truths we see today and form up our reality if not for gods laws there would be nothing he is the creator and the destroyer but to say that he is perfect is wrong he is everything and everything is him so he not perfect he is only the creator and we as angels are his vassals and protect him from the evil of him self"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:07 am

Alicia gave him an indecipherable look before turning her attention back to the dish she was washing. "Um.... Okay then." She said, not completely following what he had said but not wanting any further explanation either. 'Note to self: Never be opinionated around an angel.' She thought to herself, mentally laughing.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:45 pm

"I heard that Alicia and its not very nice to say things like that" Gab said as he stand there looking at her "you know I have a craving for tea right now"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm

hey trying to get your attention
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum