Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

School Starts back up?????

+2
Mirajane
Sorrow of the Dawn
6 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Empty School Starts back up?????

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

As Uriel wakes up he looks at his clock "aww crap school starts today man I wanted my summer to last longer" he gets out of bed and takes a shower looing around he finds his school uniform and puts in on, looking around for his necklace he starts to panic as he can't find it "dam it were did I put that" the door opens and his step dad walks in "hey son you looking for this?" he hands him his necklace "thanks but why do you have it and why are you wearing your old priest outfit again?" he asked "what I still look good in it don't I" his step dad replied "yea but your not a saint your more of a sinner now" Uriel said, looking at the clock he noticed the time "dam I got to go see yea" Uriel said as he ran out the door towards school
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 5 Empty Re: School Starts back up?????

Post by watermelon Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:26 pm

"Okay then. I'll be going now." I said, turning away. "I'll see you soon. Be sure to come to school, okay? Education is important." I waved and smiled, leaving the building and walk down the street towards the Karakura Mall. Sighing, I thought, 'Being a waitress and a student is not fun...'
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:07 pm

as Alicia leaves Uriel looks around and picks up the door places it back on, then go's to bed as the sun rises Uriel walks out of his bed and go's to take a shower gets out of the shower gets dressed and walks out the front door to a new and hopefully less hollow infested day
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:42 pm

I slammed a hand on my alarm clock, successfully shutting it up. I stood and stretched, suddenly noticing how much my arms and neck hurt. Sighing, I ignored it. I quickly got ready to leave for school and grabbed my backpack. On my first attempt to pick it up, I almost toppled over, my arm caving from the sudden change in weight load. I glared at my backpack before swinging it over my shoulder and briskly exiting the building. Apparently, four and a half hours of sleep is not sufficient.

The night before, I had worked overtime to make up for some of the time I lost, and had come home late because of it. After hours of carrying trays that weigh much more than I should be carrying, and then even more chores when I got home, I was bound to be sleep deprived and in pain. No wonder.

I walked into the school, almost zombie-like. I some how avoided running into people, but when I reached the classroom, I walked into the wall next to the door instead of through it. "Ow." I muttered, turning and walking through the door this time. I set my bag down next to my desk and sat down in my seat, wriggling my nose a little, muttering, "Ouch. That really hurt."
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:13 pm

OOC: now we have to wait for mira
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:21 pm

OOC: We do? Well, if you say so.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:20 pm

OOC: just start posting we will let her join in when ever she comes back
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm

OOC: I already have. It's your turn now.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:02 pm

As Uriel gets to class he sees Alicia in her desk sitting head down he walks over to talk to her but his teacher yells "Uriel where were you yesterday if your not going to take school seriously then get out of my class I have no room for slackers " Uriel looks at her then walks to his desk and sits down.
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:14 pm

I watched Uriel walk to his seat quietly and sit down. 'Well, there's a first.' I thought, directing my attention to the teacher, albeit continually being distracted my my slightly bruising nose.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Uriel looks over at Alicia wondering what happened to her nose tho he remember what the teacher just said so he waited until lunch time when he got up and asked her "hey what happened to your nose Alicia?"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:01 pm

"Hm? Oh, I barely got any sleep last night due to work and chores, so I ran into the wall beside the door outside the classroom. I didn't really hit the wall that hard, so I don't really understand why it's bruising. Is it that visible?" I explained, going crosseyed trying to look at my nose, but not succeeding. Sighing, I gave up on trying to examine my nose. "So, how was your morning?"
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:39 pm

OOC: i guess miras not coming back Crying or Very sad

IC: :"well yea it is" touching Alicia's nose with his finger poking the bruise "well my morning was uneventful nothing happened O by the way have you seen Mira I have something of hers that she wants back that she left at my house"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm

"Ow!" I pouted. "Don't touch it! That hurts." Crossing my arms, I half turned away from Uriel in attempt to keep my nose out of his reach. When he asked if I had seen someone named Mira, I gave him a puzzled look. "Mira? Who's Mira? I don't know a... Oh! You mean that girl who was at your house yesterday? No, I haven't seen her since yesterday. What of hers do you have?" When I was done speaking, I half turned again, fearful that he would touch my nose again.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 pm

"hehe sorry about that let me make it better" Uriel leaned in and kissed Alicia on her nose "so what are you doing latter today hu, wanna catch a movie latter today?" Uriel asked wondering what Alicia's answer "O and you haven't seen Mira today dam I was hoping she would be here to pick up something but o well"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:49 pm

A light blush was faintly painted across my face, but I quickly recovered and smiled. "Sure! That'd be fun! What movie do you want to see?" Fiddling with the hair tie on my left wrist, I looked over at the clock to see that there was still ten minutes of lunch left.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:12 pm

"um how about we go to the movie theater and pick from whats playing there." after Uriel said that the bell rang "dam guess I have to get back to my seat o well see you after school then" After a few minutes Uriel felt a large reiatsu outside of the school area and moving fast toward the school "hey teach I have to go to the bathroom so see yea" Uriel said as he ran out the door and outside of the school to see what was moving toward the school
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:04 pm

"Yeah. See you." I replied, waving slightly and heading to my seat. Though, a few minutes later, a large amount of reiatsu appeared. "I apologize, sensei, but it seems I forgot my text book in the library. I will be back soon." With a bow, I ran from the room to face whatever the great amount of reiatsu was coming from.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:36 pm

As Uriel ran toward the source of Reiatsu he sensed that Alicia was following him he turned around and said "Alicia go back to class I can handle this alone I don't want you getting hurt besides who else can I copy the notes in class from today and I don't want you getting hurt"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:35 pm

"But, you could get hurt again! You're too reckless! I don't want you walking into my apartment half-dead again!" I replied, clenching my fists and trying to keep the tears from leaking out. "Do you know how scared I was? I thought I was going to lose you! I... I can't help you if you don't let me, Uriel."
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Seeing how upset she was Uriel told her "look you think I don't know that why do you think I ran after what ever is coming this way hu I did it so you wouldn't have to fight I cant fight and protect you at the same time"Uriel walked over to Alicia and wrapped his arms around her "please go back so you wont get hurt"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:54 pm

"I-I just..." I sighed, knowing that it was a lost cause. And if I argued, whatever the reiatsu was coming from would get away. Shaking my head slightly, I stepped back and took Uriel's hand in both of mine. "Fine. Just please, be careful. Try not to get hurt too badly. I'll be waiting for your victorious return." I smiled sadly up at him and turned to walk back into the building. I paused, like I was going to say something, but I decided against it and continued walking.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Uriel turend to Alicia and said "hey don't worry about me im the best no one can kill me ok" with that Uriel ran after the reiatsu when he got there he found nothing but people he looked around for the hollow but saw nothing then out of the conner of his eye he saw a white hawk flying above the people with a hollow hole in its chest it flew down to land on a mans arm sitting in the grass
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:29 pm

I chuckled as Uriel ran away. "Don't be too over-confident. It can be a bad thing." I muttered, walking into the classroom with a textbook in my hand. "Sorry I took so long, I misplaced it." I told the teacher, holding up the book and heading back to my desk. Though, I couldn't focus on the lesson. I wrote down the necessary notes to study from later, but I wasn't listening to what the teacher was saying. I was thinking about how familiar, yet different the reiatsu was. 'How strange.'
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Uriel walks over to see the man with the white hawk and then he sense the large amount of reiatsu pouring out of the man, the reiatsu seamed to be similar to a hollows and at the same time different then a hollows"who and what are you" he asked the man seeing what the man would say
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Gavan looked up at the boy who was talking to him Gawain was also looking at the strange boy "now what do you mean by that im just a regular human and don't you know its rude to talk like that to your elders leave me be im going to take a nap" with that Gavan laid down in the grass and started to try to sleep while Gawain flew to a near by tree
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum