Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
School Starts back up????? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
School Starts back up????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
School Starts back up????? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
School Starts back up????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
School Starts back up????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
School Starts back up????? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
School Starts back up????? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
School Starts back up????? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
School Starts back up????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

School Starts back up?????

+2
Mirajane
Sorrow of the Dawn
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Starts back up????? Empty School Starts back up?????

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

As Uriel wakes up he looks at his clock "aww crap school starts today man I wanted my summer to last longer" he gets out of bed and takes a shower looing around he finds his school uniform and puts in on, looking around for his necklace he starts to panic as he can't find it "dam it were did I put that" the door opens and his step dad walks in "hey son you looking for this?" he hands him his necklace "thanks but why do you have it and why are you wearing your old priest outfit again?" he asked "what I still look good in it don't I" his step dad replied "yea but your not a saint your more of a sinner now" Uriel said, looking at the clock he noticed the time "dam I got to go see yea" Uriel said as he ran out the door towards school
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

School Starts back up????? Empty Re: School Starts back up?????

Post by Mirajane Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Mirajane had got up already rather early in the morning. She didn't like first days at school, never did. They were always pointless, useless talking and nothing to do, plus Mira assumed that the day was going to be hot so she simply decided to skip school. Because of that she wasn't wearing the normal school uniform but her normal attire. She stopped and rested her back against a stone wall, she was bored and made some plans for today. 'I wish some halloween monsters would show up.' ran trough Mira's head. They hadn't show up in the last past weeks so Mira didn't have anything much to do except training. There weren't many school kids running along the road anymore specially since the school was about to start soon. It seemed that Mira thought too quickly though as she saw a boy running. Since young girl was rather bored she used her telekinesis ability to rip 2 leaves from a tree. She calmly moved them in attempt to cover boy's eyes to stall time so he would be late too.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:23 pm

as Uriel is running to school leaves fall ontop of his eyes making him crash into an oncoming car "ow what the hell" uriel says the car quickly speeds away Uriel looks around hoping someone saw what just happend he sees a girl standing by a wall "hey did you just see what happend?" he asked her
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Mira smiled a little as his plan had worked. After the minor car crash her expression had changed a little, 'Oh, didn't plan that.' She wasn't the type to apologize though, not that the boy would have even know that she was behind the leaves. Mira tried to play a good girl and simply walked up to him with rather lazy steps, "Are you okay?" asked Mira with "I so don't care" voice.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm

"I can tell you don't really care much about me do you? o well not like I can change that so by the way who are you?" Uriel asked curiously seeing as she looked like she was about the same age as Uriel. he got up waiting to see what she was going to say
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm

"Yep, I don't give a shit." said Mirajane revealing a part of her violent personality. Mirajane looked the boy but it felt little different than with normal people. Girl couldn't quite put her finger on it but the boy was different. "Isn't it impolite for a boy to ask woman's name without introducing himself before. I am Mira though." Answered Mira to boy's question.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:47 pm

"yes but you dont seem to care much so whats the point anyways my name is Uriel" as Uriel finished talking he noticed that his arm was bleeding "well dam father is going to kill me when I get home today" as soon as Uriel finished talking seveal hollows appered behind mira
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Mirajane could feel the hollows behind her. She doubted that the boy before her could actually see them though, a thing what she had learned trough experiences. "Nice to meet you." said Mirajane with friendly voice and a smile on her face. It was an act thought when suddenly she shouted on the boy, "Now get lost! Hurry behind your books in school and learn how people make nuclear weapons." Mirajane simply turned around, spotting several hollows. 'Finally something for me to do.' said young girl with a smile on her face. Because the boy was still there she wasn't going to attack though, she didn't want to put a civilian in danger with her fighting. Mira carefully watched hollows ready to dodge attacks they would preform.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Uriel Stand's up "hey Girl You might want to leave this is going to get messy" Uriel relesses his powers from alucard and Summmons his scyth "the battle field is no place for a girl" he says at the same time a black and crimson aura around him appears and his eyes turn crimson red
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Mirajane looks the boy behind him. She had never seen something like that. It appeared that Uriel was going to fight with hollows. Mirajane smirked a little, "What are you? Some kind of reaper?" asked girl because of the scythe? Although Mira wanted to fight she decided to keep it back for now, not using her abilities. After all it was the first time seeing someone with abnormal powers, other than hollows. "Erm... Okay I guess." answered Mira to the boy and climbed to one wall, calmly sitting down on it.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Uriel runs toward the hollows at blinding speed killing all of them allowing there blood to flow eveywere "hahahahaha you think you can kill me" he shouts as he grabs one of the smaller hollows and rips it apart with his bare hands as the last of the hollows fall down dead Uriel sends his power back then he falls down to his knees "dam I hate doing that"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 pm

Mirajane yawned a little. Although being interested in boy's abilities she still couldn't keep a serious attitude. She clapped a little, "Hurray. You won." with rather laid back attitude. He jumped off the wall landing softly on the ground. "You praying or something?" asked Mira from the boy who had kneed down.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:38 pm

"hehe yea sort of don't get me wrong im not a religious type but having what I have inside me makes me wonder" Uriel stands up and looks at his watch " well dam Im late for school so you wanna grab something to eat?"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Mirajane looked at the boy. Come to think of it she had only ate two sandwiches in the morning and she thought that she wasn't going to eat lunch so she replied, "Okay but you will buy it." She walked closer to the boy and asked, "So how long have you had that ability of yours?"
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:42 pm

looking at mira "well I was kinda born with it but its not my power" Uriel said as he started to walk he stoped and wonders "so what do you want to eat?" he asked mira becuse he had no clue were to take her
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Mira raised her shoulders a little, "I don't know... I am not the type to eat outside and normally only eat quick food such as cup noodles." Mira fell into rather deep thinking. 'Maybe there are other people like me and Uriel. I would like to meet them.' she turned her face to Uriel, "Is it okay for you to miss first day at school?"
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 pm

"hu yea its fine besides its not theres anything were going to miss on the first day as for food well were allready late so follow me" Uriel starts walking home "if its cup noodles then I have some at home"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:51 pm

Mira stopped, "Nop. You wanna do something perverted right?" said young girl out of the blue. "And as I said, you are going to pay so you must buy me some food. I can eat noodles in home." Once again Mira showed a bit of her true nature.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Uriel sighs "fine fine then take me were you want to go becuse I really have no clue what to do" as soon as Uriel finised talking an ice cream cart rolled up
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:55 am

Mirajane started thinking a little. Since Uriel said he was going to pay Mira wanted to take him someplace expensive. Rather much time had passed from the moment they met and Mira had assumed right. It had became rather hot. She noticed the ice cream cart. She was rather displeased some why but what the heck. She calmly watched the cart and decided to use her abilities once again. Mira levitated two ice creams in packages up into air, constantly moving them so the man wouldn't see them. Soon one fell into Mira's hand and other was flying towards boy's head from the air. "Alright, now pay me for both ice creams." said the girl while reaching out her hand.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:18 am

Bursting through the big doors of the school, Ken made his way to his afternoon class. "Hi, am I late?" he asked. It was a little past lunch, so he wasn't sure if he made it on time, or was tardy. "You barely made it!" the teacher scolded, as Ken took his seat at the back of the classroom. The class went on and Ken was lost in a game of pencil tossing, as he found the lesson boring. The class let out and Ken walked out the room. Ken went to his locker, looking inside. Grabbing his book for the next class, Ken closed the locker and leaned against it... waiting for the first bell the ring.
Ken
Ken
Admin

https://bleachcaptains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 pm

OOC: katasu look and review my skills for Gavan please so I can have a fair fight with ice

IC: Uriel looks over at Mira and asks her"how much will that be?" at the same time Uriel wonders whats going on at school and what is his dad doing right now.A breeze gently shakes the wind and causes two leaves to fall on top of Mira's eyes covering them
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Mira slowly moved his head to the side. She didn't like when something was covering her eyes. "200 Yen" said Mira calmly. She was starting to think that he had spent little too much time with the boy on her free day. She still had to use up all her stamina today so she would become more powerful every day.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 pm

nvm this post

Last edited by Guns-A-Roses on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:29 pm

"all right here you go Uriel hands her 200 yen but next time how about
you buy it instead of stealing it" as Uriel said that his eyes turned
blue he grabbed one of the ice cream cones and started to eat it "yum I
love strawberry ice cream man its really hot today"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum