Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

School Starts back up?????

+2
Mirajane
Sorrow of the Dawn
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Empty School Starts back up?????

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

As Uriel wakes up he looks at his clock "aww crap school starts today man I wanted my summer to last longer" he gets out of bed and takes a shower looing around he finds his school uniform and puts in on, looking around for his necklace he starts to panic as he can't find it "dam it were did I put that" the door opens and his step dad walks in "hey son you looking for this?" he hands him his necklace "thanks but why do you have it and why are you wearing your old priest outfit again?" he asked "what I still look good in it don't I" his step dad replied "yea but your not a saint your more of a sinner now" Uriel said, looking at the clock he noticed the time "dam I got to go see yea" Uriel said as he ran out the door towards school
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 4 Empty Re: School Starts back up?????

Post by Mirajane Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 am

OOC: I don't mind it.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 am

OOC: Okay. Then all I/we have to do is wait for Sorrow-kun.^^
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 pm

OOC:DAMN SORROW I NEED HIM TO FINISH THAT OOC FIGHT
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 pm

ooc: hey its been hard to get on the comp for the last week but soon I will be back to normal on posting
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 pm

OOC:well since your here now hurry up and get posting
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:18 am

OOC: Yes, what Ice said.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 pm

the man at the counter said "well well nice to see you again Alicia yes Uriel is upstairs wow he must be really popular at school with all the girls because your the second girl to ask for him today I think he's in the gym" He smiled as he showed Alicia where to go
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:25 pm

I smiled politely and replied, "Thank you. And I'm sure he must be very popular." Continuing up the stairs and towards the gym, I found the door missing. 'Hm... How odd...' Knocking on the frame, I let myself in. Looking around, I said, "Uriel? Are you in here? You weren't at school today so I thought I should check up on you. To make sure you weren't sick or anything..." I noticed a girl that I didn't know before I noticed Uriel. Pausing, I glanced between the two a couple times before pointing back out the door. "Um... I'm not interupting anything important, am I? Should I leave?" I asked awkwardly, taking a step back and nervously pushing my dark hair behind my ear.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 pm

seeing Alicia at the door Uriel spoke up " o hey whats up?" Uriel asked as He got up to put on a shirt to cover the new scars from todays fights "I didn't know that you were coming by today so what did i miss at school today hu?" Uriel's arm is still bandaged up from the fight as well
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 am

Smiling apologetically, I walked further into the room. "Yeah, sorry for showing up unexpectedly. Nothing really happened at school though. Just the normal 'welcome back' stuff. No homework today, but there will be tomorrow." When I reached the boy, I noticed the bandages on his arm. Worried, I gently took hold of his injured arm and examined it. "This wound is new... Fresh, even. Are you okay? Does it hurt? It's dressed poorly. Would you like me to rewrap it for you?"
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Mirajane calmly continued sitting on the bench. She was sickened by the girl's kindness a little but was somewhat jealous. She didn't let that thought wonder her head much but kept glaring the girl. She was thinking that maybe if she knew Uriel she had the special power aswell so out of the blue she asked, "Girl, do you believe in ghosts?"
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:26 pm

As soon as Mira said that Uriel said "hey Alicia I think we have a first aid kit in the kitchen" then he turned to Mira and grabbed her by her arm and got up close to her and whispered in to her ear "look leave Alicia out of all of this i don't want her getting hurt ok."
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:24 pm

The girl's question took me by surprise. 'If she's asking this, perhaps she can see them as well?' After I thought that, I was going to answer but then Uriel seemed a little angry when he rushed over to her, so I decided to let go of the question for now. "Um... I'm going to go get the first aid kit. You said it was in the kitchen, right? I'll be right back..." With that, I proceeded to exit the room and walk down the hall to the kitchen.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:13 am

Mirajane only smirked a little while the boy whispered his words in her ears. She moved her mouth more towards Uriel's ears and whispered to him, "Thank you for answering my question." Her voice sounded like she was about to do something bad to the girl, that was only how her voice sounded though. Mira stood up, giving one more cold glare to the boy, and continued, "I go to school tomorrow, especially for you so you can give me back my bracelet." With that she left the gym room and calmly proceeded walking off from the house.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:14 pm

"Mira"Uriel said as she started to walk away " If you get Alicia involved in any of this that happened today I will kill you then I will have Alucard eat your soul see you tomorrow at school Mira" Uriel gave her a serious look as he finished his sentence
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:56 am

I walked back over to the gym, the first aid kit in my hand. As I was walking in, the other girl walked by. I watched her leave, only a shadow of my confusion shown on my face. Shrugging it off, I walked over to the bench she was sitting on and set the kit on it. "Come here." I said, sitting on my knees on the floor. "Let's get that wound wrapped up properly." As I was opening the kit, a thought occured to my mind. 'How has Uriel been getting all of these wounds? Now that I think about it, it doesn't seem... normal...' My eyes widened at sudden realization. 'What if he's getting in gang fights?! Wait... That doesn't sound right... Maybe... perhaps... Hollows?!That would explain the shape of most of his wounds... That could be it... But does that mean he could see them? He doesn't seem bothered at all by it... But that also just is the kind of person he is... But the way he reacted to that one girl's question says differently.' As I was mulling over this, I got so lost in thought that everything outside of my mind was seemingly unreachable.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 pm

"Hey Alicia you ok there if your wondering how I got this Well I kinda got into a fight today helping someone out so don't worry too much ok" Uriel lied to Alicia to keep her from prying into what happened today Uriel relaxed as Alicia redid his bandages
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:10 am

I sighed quietly. "I just worry about you, Uriel. You get hurt so often, and sometimes really badly, that I can't help but worry." Gently finishing with the bandages, I stood and ruffled Uriel's hair a little. "Just try not to get in so much trouble from now on, okay?" Giggling, I packed up the first aid kit. "I'm going to put this back. Stay put, 'kay? I'll be right back." I then picked up the kit and turned to walk out.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm

fixing his hair Uriel waited for Alicia to come back looking back on his day and what he did "so i skipped school I met a new girl with psychic powers and i killed a few hollows after that i blacked out and woke up here I wonder what Gabriel did with my body while i was passed out"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 pm

"I'm back!" I sang, almost skipping into the room. Stopping in front of Uriel, I clasped my hands behind my back and asked, "So, now that your all bandaged up again and I'm already here, what do you want to do? Or are you busy? I'll leave if that's the case..."
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 pm

"well no I have nothing to do right now" answering Alicia's question as she walked back into the room "but we could have some fun" Uriel suggested with a smirk on his face waiting to see what Alicia would say or do as soon as he finished his sentence
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:43 am

I tilted my head to the side a little. "You mean like battleship or monopoly or something like that?" I asked, crossing my arms and thinking of a good board game to play. 'Well, monopoly takes too long, you can't play apples to apples with only two people, hm... what can we play?'
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:25 pm

Uriel sighs as Alicia didn't get what he is suggesting "it o well hey lets just watch a movie unless you dont have time today" Uriel looking at the clock after saying that hoping that they would have time to hang out
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 pm

"Well, I do have some time." I said, looking at the clock as well. "Probably enough time to watch a movie. And if I'm late, they'll just take it out of my paycheck, and then I'll work extra hours tomorrow to get back what I lost... So, it's fine. What movie do you want to watch?"
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm

"hu o yea you have to work today well maybe you should go to work you don't want to lose cash because of me now" Uriel said after realizing that Alicia has work and he's has been keeping her away from her job too much
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum