Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

School Starts back up?????

+2
Mirajane
Sorrow of the Dawn
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Empty School Starts back up?????

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

As Uriel wakes up he looks at his clock "aww crap school starts today man I wanted my summer to last longer" he gets out of bed and takes a shower looing around he finds his school uniform and puts in on, looking around for his necklace he starts to panic as he can't find it "dam it were did I put that" the door opens and his step dad walks in "hey son you looking for this?" he hands him his necklace "thanks but why do you have it and why are you wearing your old priest outfit again?" he asked "what I still look good in it don't I" his step dad replied "yea but your not a saint your more of a sinner now" Uriel said, looking at the clock he noticed the time "dam I got to go see yea" Uriel said as he ran out the door towards school
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 3 Empty Re: School Starts back up?????

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:42 pm

"well your a Psychic right? so why not use your powers to carry him" said the man with blond hair "on kill him let me kill everyone come on it will be fun just do it "said the man with black hair "shut up Al you know if he dies I get freed too"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:48 pm

"Sorry can't move lifeforms. If he would be dead, yeah I guess." said the girl when pointing her gun high in air. "This conversation seems really interesting and all, I would like to beat up both of ya but honestly I don't have time to mess with two things who think they are somewhat almighty." She fired 4 rounds in the air. It made rather big noise which would certainly attract people. Mira quickly ran towards blond and attempted to grab her bracelet. "Enough noise for ya?"
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 pm

"we don't think were almighty we know we are and as for making noise that's not a good idea there are people who want him dead look try and pick him up and we will help we cant just have his body floating around so we can't do it our selves if you do I will give back your bracelet if not I'll just destroy it here right now" said the man with blond hair
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Mirajane gave a cold look at him, "Fine, I have enough of this shit. If I said I won't do it." said the girl with very cruel voice. Her pride got the best of her. "I grant your wish black headed." Once again she used her powers, this time she did it on two bullets what were still in her hand. They flew high into air when suddenly turning around, flying towards man's chest with the same speed normal bullets would fly. "You asked for this bastards." Mirajane was furious. She had already found out that Halloween Monsters were real souls and she had slaughtered them so what would killing a real human be different.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:09 pm

"and you asked for this"the man with blond hair moved to stop the bullets using Mira's bracelets he blocked both bullets "hu this is stronger then i thought it would be no matter I'll destroy it now" with the bracelet in his hand he starts to crush using his strength
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:13 pm

Mira smiled a little. Her battle instinct kicked in and although not being completely sure if it would work she manipulated the same bullets to try and pierce blondy's hand. It would be only logical since he wouldn't be able to hold her bracelet at the same time while letting the bullets go trough his fingers, so the one of the bullets moved towards Gabriel's finger and other towards palm. "Black haired, you want to get loose right. If you get me my bracelet I might grant your wish." spoke Mira while manipulating the bullets.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:28 pm

"looks like you were right Gabriel she is the kind of person who would allow the world to die for what she wants"the man with black hair said "yes i guess then she failed the test" Gabriel said using his powers Gabriel stopped all the bullets and sent them to the ground "well lets go Al" the man with black hair disappeared Gabriel put Mira's bracelet on Uriel wrist and disappeared as well Uriel woke up at the same moment got up and started to walk away
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:06 am

"Oi Shithead! Give me my bracelet!" shouted Mirajane at the boy when throwing her gun towards his head. It had no bullets in anymore so it was rather useless. After that she started running towards the boy's back behind her gun. "Yeah I am talking to you... you wanna die?" Mira was already so pissed of that she could do just about anything.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:57 pm

"Watch your Tongue young one" Uriel says he turns around and grabs the gun and throws it back at Mira with a small business card attached to it then he transforms fully in front of Mira's eyes becoming an Angel with long blond hair and blue eyes wearing along white robe "if you want your bracelet back go there" Uriel says In a bright flash of light he disappears the business card is for a woman's swim suit store
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Mirajane caught her gun and the card. He cliched her teeth together out of anger, "Honestly I am going to slaughter him one day." mumbled young girl. She looked at the card, "A swim suit store? Well guess it makes sense, Uriel seemed like a perv who would peek other women." mumbled young girl to herself. She started walking towards the street where the store was, "Tch... I want my bracelet." kept young girl talking with herself. Soon she reached at the store and walked in, she started watching around the shop and spot the little perv.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:05 pm

"hello" said an older looking man at the counter his hair was once blond but now is fading he looks well built and is wearing a priest outfit and a Priests choker "is there anything I can help you with?" Said the man with a kind smile on his face
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 pm

"Any baldies or pervs running around here?" asked Mirajane from the priest with rather cocky voice. She was little too pissed off for today to be nice to anyone. She slowly started walking towards priest.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:15 pm

"No not many men come in here unless there dragged in by there girlfriends so i don't think I can help you there do you know the name of the person your looking for by any chance?" asked the priest keeping the kind smile he has as the girl walks toward him
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Mirajane turned her head away a little, "I knew he was a perv peeping other girls here." mumbled the girl to herself. She turned her head towards the priest again, "His name should be Uriel... erm Uriel ImaPerv if he introduced himself correctly."
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 pm

"Aaaa so you must be Mira my son is waiting upstairs inside the house you will find him in the gym right now I think go on the stairs and over there" the Priest said as he pointed around the counter " o but the gym room is locked so you have to knock before you can get in the gym room" said the man to mira
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Mira gently smiled to the priest and walked up to the gym's door. With a smile knocked on the door once and then shouted, "Like heck!" She used her psychic powers to push the door with strong force. Young girl sent the door flying inside the gym, she was hoping that it would hit the boy. "Give me my bracelet you thief." said Mira when looking around in room.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 pm

There was Uriel with his back facing Mira without his shirt on on his upper right shoulder was the birth mark he was cursed with a white angel wing on one side an a black angel wing on the other side his body was also covered in scars he turned around and looked at Mira "hey there whats up?"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:37 pm

At that time Mira didn't pay much attention to scars, she simply raised her fist, "What's up you say?" shouted Mira when walking closer to the kid, "You dare to say What's up?" She glared into boy's face with serious and mad look, "What's up is that you stole my bracelet and now act innocent. Where is it?"
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:44 pm

"hey watch it after i killed that snake like hollow I don't remember anything so I cant even help you besides do you see it on me" the only thing that was on Uriel was his work out pants and his coin hanging from his neck "I think Al might know or maybe gab but there not here right now so I cant help you sorry"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Mirajane wanted to punch the guy. He pulled back his face and said, "Then summon them or something. I don't really care just get them here!" She marched up to a bench and sat one it, putting one leg over her other and crossed her arms. "I am not moving the spot before I get back my bracelet. Every hour is am going to trash this room a little till I get my bracelet."
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 pm

"sorry cant do that there out as they used up all there power for the day and cant even talk to me so I cant even summon them until tomorrow" Uriel sits down next to Mira "hey look im sorry but there is nothing I can do today so can you wait till tomorrow?" Uriel asked
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:01 am

"Then get your power back..." talked the girl. "Also put on your shirt... makes me feel uncomfortable." Young girl yawned a little when suddenly she remembered, "Damn, because of you messing with me I missed my daily training." She rested her back against the wall, "What ever..."
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am

"I told you its not my power its there's and I cant use it anymore today or.." Uriel drifts off in thought "look with out there power im just a regular human so my body cant handle what there power does to me im already going to die soon so i want to make the most of the time I have left"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:10 am

'What a jerk... now he is lying?' thought Mirajane. "You are pathetic letting two dead people overpower you..." said Mirajane. Her voice had gotten a little more quieter. She scratched the top of her head and started thinking a little. "Alright then, I wait for tomorrow." said the girl. She didn't move though, she couldn't... Mirajane had said that she would stay at that spot until she would get her bracelet back.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:38 pm

OOC: Do you guys mind if I but in here? If you do mind, just ignore me.

IC: On my way home from the first day of school, I thought, 'Hm, I wonder why Uriel wasn't at school today? Is he sick? Or did he skip again? Well, I think I should go check on him anyway.' With that in mind, I turned a corner and started walking in the direction of Uriel's home. Not too long after, I came to a woman's swimsuit store. Disregarding the contents, I walked in. "Hello." I greeted the man at the counter. "Is Uriel here?"
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum