Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

School Starts back up?????

+2
Mirajane
Sorrow of the Dawn
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Empty School Starts back up?????

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

As Uriel wakes up he looks at his clock "aww crap school starts today man I wanted my summer to last longer" he gets out of bed and takes a shower looing around he finds his school uniform and puts in on, looking around for his necklace he starts to panic as he can't find it "dam it were did I put that" the door opens and his step dad walks in "hey son you looking for this?" he hands him his necklace "thanks but why do you have it and why are you wearing your old priest outfit again?" he asked "what I still look good in it don't I" his step dad replied "yea but your not a saint your more of a sinner now" Uriel said, looking at the clock he noticed the time "dam I got to go see yea" Uriel said as he ran out the door towards school
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 2 Empty Re: School Starts back up?????

Post by Mirajane Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Mirajane gave Uriel a rather cold look. "What, are you my mother or something?" asked the girl. She didn't wait for answer, rather it was somewhat more like a warning that the boy shouldn't say whats right to her. She took her ice-cream out of the package aswell and started eating it. Mira didn't have very good senses when it came to taste so all ice-creams tasted the same for her. She turned her head into sky a little when suddenly she came up with rather good place but for now it remained secret. "Sure is." She picked a random direction and started walking the road. It would lead to school without her knowing it.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 pm

"no but I some what of a good person even tho It might not look like it"
Seeing that Mira was walking way Uriel said " you might not want to go
down the road your walking hollows are know to appear there almost every
day so if you want to live you might want to go the other way"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Mirajane stopped for a seconds, 'Hollows in that special area huh? Maybe something attracts them.' thought young girl when small smile appeared on her face, "Hollows huh? That is fine with me." said the girl while calmly raising her shoulders. She started walking again, this time little faster than before. Mira hoped that she would meet up with some since she was getting rather bored playing all "nice" with the boy.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 pm

rushing to stop her from walking forward "look if you want to get killed go ahead but don't do it when im around or I'll have to send you to heaven and its a real pain trust me" Uriel said hoping to get her from moving closer into the ally a hollows scream forces Uriel to tun around and start running after it " If you want to see more of my power then follow me if not go home" he yells at Mira
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Mirajane disliked that the boy tried to stop her. She wanted to say something but the hollow scream stopped her. After the boy had finished his last sentence though she made a good point. "Shut up baldy!" yelled Mira at him but young girl was little too interested so she followed the man.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:20 pm

"I'm not bald" Uriel yells at Mira as he turns a corner he sees the hollow a large snake like hollow charges at Uriel blocking it with his staff he summoned before the hollow attacked him "dam your a big one aren't you what did you eat" Uriel struggling to block the hollow
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Mirajane completely ignored boy's comment about not being bald. She was not very pleased though because someone had convinced her to do something different than she wanted. After spotting the snake automatically she licked her lips a little. Out of the blue he answered the boy's question, "Don't know what it ate but It will eat my fist if you are going to lose."
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:35 pm

"sorry no luck there babe" Uriel Transforms using Gabriel's power growing white angel wings "looks like I'm sending this hollow to heaven Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name allow this soul to join thee in thy Kingdom amen" Uriel Shouted before slaying the hollow with his golden staff sending straight to heaven
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Mirajane laughed quietly to herself, "What? You some kind of right hand of god or something like that?" asked Mirajane. She herself didn't believe in any gods so it seemed little funny to her. "Why didn't you make your speech last time when you had a scythe?" asked young girl out of curiosity.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:46 pm

Uriel looks at Mira "thy Beast that lives in this body has no right to speak thy holy fathers name hear me well girl there are things in this world you know nothing about" Uriel releases the transformation "sorry about that he gets a little religious every now and again"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 am

Mira looked away a little, "Tch... There wasn't much to see." complained the young girl. She kicked her shoes against the ground, thinking what to do. She couldn't come up with anything. "You know anything fun to do?" She yawned a little showing that she was really bored.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:03 am

"well we could go to the pool. or we could go to the movies tho I'm betting what ever we do your going to have to hide that gun of yours well this might be boring for you but its killing me" Uriel starts to walk over to Mira his arm bleeding more then before
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:13 am

Once again Mirajane raised her shoulders again, "If someone whines about it I just tell that I am a police officer or simply knock them out... as easy as that." answered Mira to Uriel about the comment. "I don't wanna go to pool, movie sounds fine though."
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:19 am

"yea true you are a really mean person aren't you"Uriel finishes talking and walks next to Mira then all of a sudden Uriel passes out falling on top of Mira laying there blood still pouring out of his arm passed out not able to move at all Uriel's cell phone starts to ring
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:07 am

Mira was rather surprised by the boy falling on him. She managed to keep her balance though and didn't fell on ground. "Now your getting old?" asked the girl even if she had already noticed the wound. She placed him softly on the ground when suddenly someone's phone rang. She decided to pick it up but didn't give the one in the other side chance to speak. "Hello... Uriel is going to die if you don't hurry to ... " she quickly looked up the streets name and added it to sentence. She scratched her head a little and came up with a plan. She started ripping a piece of her dress when suddenly she stopped. 'No way I am going to brake my clothes for him.' thought Mirajane and ripped part of boy's sleeve there where the cut was. She calmly tied it around the wound to stop the bleeding. Mira stood up and used her ability to levitate the blood off from her fingers. She calmly started walking away from the spot without showing much expression.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 pm

"you know you shouldn't leave a person like that" a voice called from a few feet away "It can't be help she knows nothing of kindness or hope for that matter" another voice said two men standing next to the wall start walking toward Mira one with black hair and crimson eyes the other with blond hair and blue eyes
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 am

Mirajane gave a quick look at two men, ignoring their comment. She didn't stop walking, rather she calmly walked past them and used Telekinesis Cloak, seemingly disappearing in thin air. Although wanting to kick at least one of them she was getting little hungry. Also she had to do her daily training so she calmly kept walking using her telekinesis cloak.

(Topic finished?)
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 pm

OOC: not really i love that you try to hide from an angel and a demon

The man with black hair and crimson eyes says "I wonder if the little Psychic wants her gun back" holding Mira's gun in his hand "now then when did you steal that ?'the man with blond hair asked "around the same time you took that demonic looking bracelet off of her arm so psychic you still want to leave after all it is because of you that Uriel is like that now"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:21 am

After Mirajane had walked a couple of meters and turned to next street she stopped her technique but something felt odd. Her right hand was lighter. She looked at it and her precious bracelet was gone. She had always wore it even turning the sleep. Young girl was furious and assumed that one of those men took it. "DAMN THIEVES!" shouted the girl and quickly turned back. Once again she appeared on the street and gave another look at those two, carefully examining them. She was rather surprised that her gun was taken aswell. In second or two she calmed down a little and used her telekinesis abilities to get her gun back. It quickly flew in her hands. She was some why never levitate the bracelet of hers so she had to get it back some other way. Mirajane quickly pointed her gun towards blond haired. "It would be nice if you gave that item back to me." said she with threatening voice.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:35 pm

"yes It would be nice but I can't you see our friend needs help and your going to help him" said the man with blond hair "because if you don't help him im going to destroy this bracelet and then im going after you girl" said the man with black hair
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Mirajane glared at the man for some seconds and then said like taunting the men, "What? Can't help him yourself? Need little girl's help to take care of your troubles?" asked Mira several questions in the row. A small grin appeared on her face, "Sorry but I don't negotiate, I give orders." said Mira when she pressed the trigger of her gun, firing two bullets at the one holding her bracelet. She wasn't aiming any vitals or anything, just shoulder.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:12 pm

the bullets pass threw the man "well I guess that answers your question yes we can't help him because we are dead so why don't you get moving before I destroy this" the man in blond hair pointed at Uriel "now why don't you take him home before my other friend gets angry" the man with black hair moved behind Mira and pushed her foward
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Mirajane didn't really understand what had happened but after her bullets had passed trough the man she immediately used her telekinesis ability to quickly levitate them right into Mira's hand. Suddenly she was gently pushed forward. "Fuck you." said the girl when she was pushed. "You can push me and can't drag the baldy?" said the girl as she walked closer to the boy. She quickly pointed her gun towards him, "Give back my bracelet or this one really dies... As I said I don't negotiate, I give orders."
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 pm

"well that would be a bad Idea seeing as how if he dies both me and my friend over there get set free and if that happens I go to heaven and he stays on earth and kills everyone" said the man with blond hair "o yes please do kill him I'll have so much fun killing everyone but before that happens I will take over your body and use it to kill everyone you know" the man in black hair said
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirajane Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Mirajane grinned a little. "Don't know much people who are close to me." said the girl with rather emotionless tone. She moved her hand a little and fired a round, gazing boy's pants. She actually aimed for ground but little miscalculation. "I already tied the wound. He won't die unless he is some kind of bug... At least not before someone comes and helps him. Blondy, Give my bracelet or I will complete that bad idea." Mira raised her shoulders a little, "Understand, I don't even have strength to carry him." the last sentence hurt little Mira's pride.
Mirajane
Mirajane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum