Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

School Starts back up?????

+2
Mirajane
Sorrow of the Dawn
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Empty School Starts back up?????

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

As Uriel wakes up he looks at his clock "aww crap school starts today man I wanted my summer to last longer" he gets out of bed and takes a shower looing around he finds his school uniform and puts in on, looking around for his necklace he starts to panic as he can't find it "dam it were did I put that" the door opens and his step dad walks in "hey son you looking for this?" he hands him his necklace "thanks but why do you have it and why are you wearing your old priest outfit again?" he asked "what I still look good in it don't I" his step dad replied "yea but your not a saint your more of a sinner now" Uriel said, looking at the clock he noticed the time "dam I got to go see yea" Uriel said as he ran out the door towards school
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 7 Empty Re: School Starts back up?????

Post by watermelon Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:58 am

"You're the one acting a little strange." I grumbled to myself, curious about the slight change in Uriel's personality.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:08 pm

"really I have changed hu?" Uriel says while holding Alicia in his lap
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:08 pm

"Yeah... a little..." I replied, crossing my arms. "Your actions are... different and the way you're speaking has changed. Are you sure you're not sick or have some kind of head trauma? You did fall pretty far from what I could tell. A face plant too. That would cause some damage. Or at least should."
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:36 pm

"no no im fine now before the accident i wasn't myself but now im all better hehehehehe" Uriel spins Alicia around so she is facing him wraps his arms around her near her shoulders and gives her a kiss on the lips as he dose this on his back his black wings grow and wrap around the both of them
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:30 pm

"Whoa! Wings! When the hell did that happen?! I don't recall ever seeing wings! Am I hallucinating? Have I gone crazy? What the hell is going on?!" I began freaking out. I had seen many weird things in my life, but this was just insane.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:34 pm

"Dont worry love Iv'e got you your all mine"Uriel said as he started to kiss Alicia After the kiss he started to laugh "hehehehehe this body is mine now" Uriel said as he holds Alicia in his arms
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:07 am

"Whose body is whose now? WHAT? Now that's just creepy. Explain yourself, mister." I was starting to get a little suspicious, but didn't think too much of it. A simple explanation would clear up a lot.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:50 pm

"hehehe looks like I said too much didn't I well its no matter Uriel's body is mine now theres nothing you can do to stop me"Uriel started to laugh
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:27 am

"Uhhhhh..... Yeah. If it's going to be like that, get out of my apartment." I stated firmly, standing and pointing to the door. "Well?"
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:22 am

Uriel looks at her and starts to laugh "hehehehe you think you can order me around you have no idea with who your dealing with" Uriel stands up and grabs Alicia "your mine now so get over it" he says as he holds in his hands
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:28 am

OOC: Seriously............. what happened to the at least 50 word per post rule?
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:06 pm

OOC: I wasn't aware that there was a rule about that...

IC: I glared, becoming very frustrated. "I don't belong to anyone, buddy. And you better get that straight in your head." I snapped, pulling free. "This is my house. I live here, I pay the rent, I clean and I cook. I make the rules. And under this roof you will follow my rules! In this apartment, I can tell whoever the hell I want what to do whenever the hell I want! Okay? Got it? Now get the freaking hell out of my apartment before I really get angry." My happy and oblivious mood had just gone out the window, and it won't be coming back for a while. "And don't care who you think I'm dealing with, 'cause let me tell you this; I'm not going to let some crummy little douche bag walk all over me! And that crummy little douche bag is going to get shoe stuck in his butt if he doesn't leave right now!" I was almost yelling now, my voice full of power and authority, my eyes blazing with anger, just daring the guy to oppose me.

OOC2: Better now?
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by ice2215 Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 pm

OOC: Well yeah but wasn't rping supposed to be done in third person?
ice2215
ice2215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Ooc:the rule kinda left for a bit only about 3 of my posts on here are less then 50 and rp can be done in any way Im in a good mood just got KH birth by sleep Very Happy

IC: "awww how cute you think your stronger then me well lets up that to the test then" Uriel said as his wings flew open causing a great gust of wind to blow back most of the objects in the room to the wall in his hands a dark aura formed his scythe "well now lets dance cutie" Uriel said while holding out one hand oping and closing it to mock Alicia
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:12 pm

"I never said I was stronger than you. Stop making stupid assumptions, retard." I replied flatly, crossing my arms. If I was scared, which I may may not have been, I didn't show it. The crashes behind me signified shattering glass, most likely picture frames and vases. I glanced behind me for a moment. "Great. You've gone and broken all my picture frames. Those were important, you know. How would you like it if I barged into your home, refused to leave, and then broke everything that held at least a little bit of sentimental value towards you? I think you wouldn't like that at all! Now, I'm going to ask you nicely now. Would you please exit my home?" I said all of this relatively calmly.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:36 pm

OOC:awwwwwwwwwww i just beat kh birth by sleep Crying or Very sad

IC: "sentimental value hehehehe thats another word for a piece of worthless trash the only things in life worth having are of real value"Uriel said "now how about we change your attitude a little" Uriel stepped forward towards Alicia then he grabbed his throat in pain he yelled "dam not now how can this be you were suppose to be out for good" Uriel's body changed rapidly his crimson eyes turned blue and his wings turned white the dark aura around him disappeared and turned white he looked up and said"O hello sorry about all this"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:32 pm

I blinked, quite shocked at the sudden transformation. "Bi-polar much?" I asked, staring in confusion and shock. I blinked a few times, regaining composure. "Um... I really not sure how to respond to this. You're really freaking me out. Could I please have an explanation before I jump to conclusions and start throwing things at you? Because that would break more stuff and I can't afford repairs right now."
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 pm

The newly transformed Uriel looks around the room and sees the large mess he created "o I'm sorry let me fix this for you" a bright flash of light shined from him and engulfed the room fixing everything "memories are very important don't you think?" he said as he walked over to the couch and sat down " come here and I will try to explain what is going on"
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:07 pm

The room was engulfed in a bright light. When it disappeared, I quickly looked around, finding that I was still in my apartment, but now everything was fixed and put back where it was. "Um..." I started speaking, but I couldn't finish. The words wouldn't form. Hesitantly, I walked over to the couch and sat down on the far end away from the new Uriel. "Okay..."
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Seeing that Alicia is a little scared he moved closer to her and said "don't worry im the best behaved out of the three of us ,hum I feel like tea" Uriel stands up and walks over to the kitchen and starts to make tea "would you like some?" he asked "right to get started Uriel isn't bipolar he's trisouled meaning that there are three souls residing inside of him" He started to say as he made the tea
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:48 pm

"Um... okay... How can you have three souls? Wouldn't it get a little... crowded?" I asked. I wasn't too weirded out by the idea of trisouls, but it was a little.. odd. I was still recovering from the encounter with the... other Uriel, so I was pretty much immune to weirdness at that moment. "So... the... other guy was one of the souls? Is the power split evenly or does one soul take over? I'm guessing one soul takes over because this is the first time I've ever even heard, no less interacted, with you are Dr. Evil back there. Mr. Normal Uriel is the one that takes over, right?" I assumed, thinking that I was probably wrong, but oh well. it was just a guess anyway.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:29 pm

looking over at Alicia while at the stove "well yes and no first off Dr. Evil as you call him is a demon from hell that was suppose to take over Uriel's body and take over the world but I came from heaven and stopped him by sealing both of us inside Uriel" as he finished his sentence he grabbed the tea and poured him self a cup and one for Alicia as well
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:55 pm

"So if you both are supposed to be sealed, what's with Dr. Evil coming around spouting stuff about 'this is my body now' blah blah blah, and now your here saying all this stuff about trisouls? How does that work?" I inquired, taking the tea. "Thank you." I added on the end.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 pm

"well the seal was only suppose to last for a few years then I would force out the demon and Uriel would be free and never know anything but for some strange reason the seal remans tho it has weakened allowing Uriel to use our powers but if he uses too much one of us can get control over him and take over his body" Uriel said as he took a sip from his cup
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 pm

"Okay... So is Uriel aware of this at all? Does he know what's going on? Does he know that you are in control of his body right now?" I asked, sipping my tea. I was still a little wary, but this... new guy... seemed better than the other one. "So, what would happen if Mr. Evil were to take over? Would you be booted out, or would you still be there? What would happen to Uriel? It would mean the world's end, right? So why did it happen in the first place? Why did it happen to Uriel? Will he have any recollection of this conversation?"
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum