Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

School Starts back up?????

+2
Mirajane
Sorrow of the Dawn
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Empty School Starts back up?????

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

As Uriel wakes up he looks at his clock "aww crap school starts today man I wanted my summer to last longer" he gets out of bed and takes a shower looing around he finds his school uniform and puts in on, looking around for his necklace he starts to panic as he can't find it "dam it were did I put that" the door opens and his step dad walks in "hey son you looking for this?" he hands him his necklace "thanks but why do you have it and why are you wearing your old priest outfit again?" he asked "what I still look good in it don't I" his step dad replied "yea but your not a saint your more of a sinner now" Uriel said, looking at the clock he noticed the time "dam I got to go see yea" Uriel said as he ran out the door towards school
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

School Starts back up????? - Page 6 Empty Re: School Starts back up?????

Post by watermelon Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:39 pm

OOC: This is kind of between you and yourself now, Sorrow. So could you hurry up so I can jump back in again?
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guns-A-Roses Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:59 pm

OOC:yea Im working on it Im working 6 days a week now so its kinda hard to post more then 2 times a day
Guns-A-Roses
Guns-A-Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:03 pm

After hearing what the man said Uriel left as he walked away he said"if I ever see you again I will fight you old man" with that he left the strange man and his bird and went back to school Uriel arrived just as the dismissal bell rang he waited out side to see if he could find Alicia
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:15 pm

OOC: I get that you're busy. Sorry.

IC: The dismissal bell rang and all the other students practically ran out of the classroom. I took my time copying down the rest of the notes and packing up. When I was ready to leave I walked out the door and walked down the nearly empty, but quiet halls of the school. I reached the outside doors when I began to worry. Uriel hadn't come back yet, and the strange reistau was still there, just not as predominant. Did that mean he was fighting? Was he hurt? Did he get lost or pass out in the park? These thoughts ran through my mind, chasing each other as I opened the doors and stepped outside.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:46 pm

As he saw Alicia coming out the doors in the sky behind the school was the white hawk Uriel ignored it thinking that it was just flying around without its master Uriel went up to Alicia and said "hey whats up?" with a big grin across his face
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 am

"Are you hurt at all?" I asked, a little of my worry leaking in. "School was just as it would be with you there, except for the teacher yelling at you every ten minutes. I have the notes if you want to come by later to study. How about after I get back from work? We can study and then go to that movie you promised." I said all of this while inspecting his arms and face for any injuries. "You don't seem to be injured... what happened?"
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:08 pm

looking at Alicia "hu no im fine there was no hollows there so I just left and I think i will take a look at the notes before we head to the movies by the way wanna stop and get changed at your place or should we just go like this to the movies?" uriel asked
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:26 pm

"We can do that after I get back from work. I will only be a couple hours. You can do what ever until then." I pointed out, Walking in the direction of the mall. "Now if you'll excuse me..."
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:11 pm

"ok buy" Uriel said as he grabed Alicia and gave her a kiss on the lips "call me when you are done with work" Uriel started to walk on his way home with the white hawk following him in the sky high above the clouds
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:36 pm

"Okay, bye!" I said, turning and hurrying towards my work.

~Time Skip~

I sighed, taking my hair out of it's ponytail and running a hand through it. 'That's it. I HATE MY JOB.' I yelled in my head. A couple hours of yelling, being kind to the most obnoxious people, carrying heavy trays, and almost bashing peoples heads in when they flirt can do that to you. I left the restaurant and almost ran out of the mall, wanting to get away as quickly as I could. While I was walking down the street, I took my phone out of my pocket and called Uriel.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 pm

As Uriel phone rang his body fell from the sky landing in front of Alicia his clothes were tattered and he was bleeding on his back were his black wings and in his hand the blade of his scythe was broken his wings were cut up barely wake he stud up from the crash site as rain started to pour heavily around the area washing away his blood
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:52 pm

I screamed a little and fell backwards before realizing who it was that had fallen in front of me. "Uriel?" I questioned, still not quite sure. I stood and took a couple steps forward, very quickly getting soaked by the rain.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Uriel feel to the ground the rain clouds started to spread across the city as the rain continues to fall he passes out in the cold rain his wings and scythe vanish in a black mist
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 pm

"Why do you always do this?" I asked irritatedly, knowing that Uriel wouldn't be able to hear me anyway. Rushing to his side, I pulled his arm over my shoulder and pretty much dragged Uriel to my apartment for treatment.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:53 pm

ooc:mind posting another one cant really go off of much here if you cant then i will make something up
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:34 pm

I dragged Uriel into the apartment and set him on the couch, running for my first aid kit, of which I couldn't remember where I had placed.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:34 pm

As Alicia left Uriel on the couch he opened his eyes they were blood red crimson his wounds healed with dark red aura around his body he stood up from sofa and gave an evil grin he walked up behind Alicia
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 pm

I hurriedly rummaged through a cabinet, searching for the first aid kit. "Where did I put that thing?" I asked myself, remembering that the last time I had used it was the last time that Uriel had showed up injured. 'Then where did I put it?' I was too absorbed in finding the first aid kit that I hadn't noticed someone coming up behind me.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 am

Uriel puts his hand on Alicia and says"what are you looking for sweetie" his tone and voice was different then before and there was a faint dark aura around him as well
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:18 am

I jumped when a hand was placed on my shoulder and quickly turned around. "Oh, Uriel! Don't scare me like... that..." I trailed off when I saw the dark aura around the boy and noticed the difference in his voice. "Are you... okay, Uriel?" I asked, getting a bit worried and a little scared.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:50 pm

"O yes im perfectly fine Alicia I just felt a little sick before but im a lot better now" Uriel grabbed Alicia and wraps his arms around her then leans in to give her a kiss while holding her left arm with his left hand
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:42 pm

I leaned back, nervous. 'This is NOT Uriel. Or if it is, it's some part of his personality I personally don't really want to meet.' I thought, glancing around for any kind of escape. Quickly, I placed a hand on his forehead. Noticing that he was a little cold to the touch, I said "Your forehead is colder than it's supposed to be. Maybe your dehydrated. I'll get you a glass of water. I started to walk to the kitchen, but the hand holding my left arm kept me from moving any farther than an arm's length away.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting much. It's hard to get in computer time when your mom takes away the computer. XP
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:34 pm

"no don't worry about me"Uriel said as he picked up Alicia with his arms "now how about that kiss love"Uriel said as he leaned in and gave her a kiss
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelon Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:06 pm

"To be honest, I don't know how to respond to that." I replied flatly, almost emotionlessly.
watermelon
watermelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrow of the Dawn Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

"see that wasn't so bad my love" Uriel said "why are you acting so strange its not like im a different person your acting wired you know that right?" Uriel lifted Alicia and moved over to the couch were he sat down still holding Alicia
Sorrow of the Dawn
Sorrow of the Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum