Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Ryuzaki's Training Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Ryuzaki's Training Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Ryuzaki's Training Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Ryuzaki's Training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Ryuzaki's Training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Ryuzaki's Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Ryuzaki's Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Ryuzaki's Training Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Ryuzaki's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ryuzaki's Training

2 posters

Go down

Ryuzaki's Training Empty Ryuzaki's Training

Post by Ryuzaki Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:29 am

One Morning, Ryuzaki woke up early on his warm and cozy bed inside of the abandoned warehouse he was living in. Ryuzaki got out of his comfortable bed and decided to buy some food as he was running low on food in his warehouse and didn't feel like stealing food this time. Ryuzaki jumped into his spare gigai which he had taken with him from Soul Society when he defected. Ryuzaki decided to explore Karakura Town's Mall first. Ryuzaki strolled from the abandoned warehouse he lived in to the Mall in Karakura town slowly. Once Ryuzaki reached the mall he immediately went to one of the restaurants there, Ryuzaki ordered his food without thinking he had to pay for them, Ryuzaki quickly finished up his food and just remembered that he had to pay for his food. Thinking quickly, Ryuzaki jumped out of his gigai and shot out a Hado no. 31 Shakkaho at one of the walls in the Mall, creating a distraction for him to escape, Ryuzaki jumped into the gigai once again and sneaked out while everyone was looking at the explosion. Once out, Ryuzaki decided that he should train after not training for so long and his fight with the Quincy he had encountered a few days ago spurred him on. Ryuzaki quickly ran back to his warehouse, ignoring everything on the way back. Once back in the warehouse, Ryuzaki threw the Gigai he had just gotten out of into a big box. Ryuzaki used shunpo to get to the Forest where he had fought the Quincy, once there Ryuzaki decided to practice his worst skill, Kido. Ryuzaki started by using Bakudo no. 9 Horin, creating a tendril of reiatsu that wrapped around a big tree and ripped it out of the ground, Ryuzaki pulled the tree towards him and used a Hado no. 33 Sokatsui on the tree, incinerating it completely leaving behind only the ashes of the leaves which had barely avoided the blast due to the wind which had blown it slightly. Ryuzaki was satisfied with his training today and his little adventure in Karakura and thought to himself while walking back ' I gotta go visit that mall again, but only after that wall is fixed........" Ryuzaki entered his Warehouse again and forgot that there was no water in it and he had to go outside to have a bath. Ryuzaki used shunpo to flash to the Karakura Lake and jumped in for a swim which he considered " Cooling down" from his training, Ryuzaki swam about 50 laps in the rather big lake and decided that it was sufficient enough for his bath. Ryuzaki wore his clothes which he had thrown on the ground beside the lake and slowly strolled back to the warehouse, however on the way back, something had caught Ryuzaki's attention. It was a big abandoned mansion, Ryuzaki past the big, old doors of the mansion and entered it, however, to Ryuzaki's dismay there was nothing of use inside as it was completely empty, there was not even a small trace of life, disappointed Ryuzaki used shunpo to get back to the Warehouse and quickly fell asleep on his comfortable bed.

WC:533
3 points to Health, 2 points to Hoho
4 Rolls to Reiatsu and 3 rolls to Hakuda
Ryuzaki
Ryuzaki

Back to top Go down

Ryuzaki's Training Empty Re: Ryuzaki's Training

Post by Ken Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:01 am

Health:3
Reiatsu:3,3,3,4
Hakuda:4,3,3
Hoho:2