Bleach Captains of Tomorrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
People coming here

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

hey its sorrow of the dawn here any RPs that come here hoping for a site that is active im sorry this one died a while ago, but there is hope http://rpforumbleach.proboards.com/index.cgi Is alive and well I hope that my former members and friends will join me there

Comments: 0

Site Event!

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm by Ken

Okay I'm gonna do a site event here and I wanna know how many is going to participate. Just list your character along with stats and that will be all for now. I'll come and explain the event after people sign up for it.

Comments: 23

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» People coming here
Ryuzaki Kyo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» School Starts back up?????
Ryuzaki Kyo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Temporary Leaving
Ryuzaki Kyo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 am by SMILES_208

» Rise Kuwikawa Arc!
Ryuzaki Kyo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:13 am by ice2215

» Site Event!
Ryuzaki Kyo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:05 am by ice2215

» B.A.S.S
Ryuzaki Kyo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm by Sorrow of the Dawn

» Gavan Skill Tranning
Ryuzaki Kyo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm by Ken

» Battle to see who is the Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Ryuzaki Kyo Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 am by ice2215

» Mukuro Hideki
Ryuzaki Kyo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 am by ice2215

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Ryuzaki Kyo

Go down

Ryuzaki Kyo Empty Ryuzaki Kyo

Post by Ryuzaki Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am

Name:Ryuzaki Kyo

Visual Age:16

Appearance:Ryuzaki is man roughly 5'4' weighing 110 pounds.Ryuzaki has short Grey hair with a tint of blue.His eyes are blueish-green in color

Personality:Ryuzaki likes to act without waiting for others and usually has a cheerful personality outside of battle in which his personality changes drastically changing from his usual cheerful self to a cold merciless fighter

Background:As Ryuzaki was walking back from a party he accidently stepped on a gang member's foot causing the gang member to take out a gun and repeatedly try to shoot him.After successfully escaping from the gang member he walked back home with a few wounds,when he reached home he was greeted by the gang member and the rest of his gang they shot and stabbed him to death and the last sight he was was a knife through his heart.

Weapon:Zanpakuto

Weapon Power: Un-released:Has a yellow color sheath and handle with a blade slighly longer then the average sword.

Shikai:The shikai is activated through the command "Awaken,Blood King". When the shikai is activated the sword transforms into a longer,thicker and sharper blade.This gives me a 3 stat multiplier on my Hakudo.
Shikai Abilities:This blade grows sharper as more blood is drawn(passive)
Blood Shield:The zanpakuto transports some of the blood of the user or the drawn blood from an enemy and form a shield with it.
Bloody Needle:The zanpakuto forms several hundred needles made out of blood that it has stored inside of it and fires them with great speed

Bankai:The zanpakuto transforms into a blood red version of the shikai where all of its previous abilities do not require blood from anything.This give me a 4x stat multiplier on Hakuda

Vizard Mask and how i obtained it:Appearance:A human like Mask that wraps completely over his face and the top of his head with two demonic-like horns at the top of the forehead the mask is completely white with the exception of the two horns being blood red in color This gives me a 2x stat multiplier on Reiatsu,1.5x stat multiplier on hoho,1.5x stat multiplier on Health.

Powers:The mask increases Ryuzaki's endurance,allows him to use bala and cero,increases his speed,gives his zanpakuto abilities more power and also gives Ryuzaki an extra armor made out of frozen blood.

How Mask Was Obtained:One day, Ryuzaki woke up and got dressed in his captain's haori. After contemplating on what to do for about an hour while waiting to see if there were any hollows that snuck into soul society or rukongai Ryuzaki finally decided to go to his usual training spot in a waterfall area of Rukongai. After an hour of so of walking Ryuzaki finally reached the waterfall. After thinking of what to train on Ryuzaki thought that it would be good to train on his weaknesses such as kido. Ryuzaki started by using Bakudo no. 9 Horin on a tree ripping out its roots and throwing it towards him he ten took out his sword and slashed the tree in half. After practising with the same method untill the tree was cut into a hundred pieces Ryuzaki took a break and sat down near the waterfall and dozed off quickly. When Ryuzaki woke up he was surprised to see a gillian walking towards rukongai, getting into action Ryuzaki quickly used shunpo to get to the gillian and used his blood shield to defend rukongai from the on-coming cero that the gillian just shot as the cero was deflected the gillian started to shoot more cero's as Ryuzaki prepared to use his bloody needles he felt something pierce his stomach he turned around to see an adjuchas's arm through his stomach. In a rage Ryuzaki used the spilled blood from the adjuchas's attack to form a thousand bloody needles and used them all to kill the adjuchas. As the needles pierced the adjuchas from head to toe Ryuzaki spat out what he could only identify as a unknown white liquid that hollows used to make their masks. As the mask formed around Ryuzaki's face it began to take shape and two horns began to form at the top of his forehead as the mask completely covered his face as Ryuzaki struggled to control himself he blasted the remaining needles at the gillian killing it. Knowing that he would be killled if he returned to soul society as he had gained hollow powers he retreated to Karakura Town where he found a warehouse and quickly went in there and ripped out the mask.

Stats:
Health:8
Reiatsu:7
Hakuda:3
Kidou:4
Hoho:4

Starting Stats:
Health:8
Reiatsu:7
Hakuda:3
Kidou:4
Hoho:4